1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

180+ days success motivations and tips (helpful for Muslim fapstronauts)

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by AabidJo, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Dogan.211

Dogan.211 Fapstronaut

It's not about Ramadan. It's all about your compassion and your perceptions. Believe in and trust in Allah. All you have to do is keep on

2. Dogan.211

Dogan.211 Fapstronaut

It's not about Ramadan. It's all about your compassion and your perceptions. Believe in and trust in Allah. All you have to do is keep on

3. AabidJo

AabidJo Fapstronaut

Thanks for your advise bro. Everyone has a way that works for him/her. So far, I've found this to be the way that works best for me. My posts here are for anyone who has a similar mentality. I would never claim that my way is the only one that works. That is evidently not the case. This is an individual's struggle. If the love of God can motivate him to do good and abstain from evil, then he should strive to build on that relationship with his creator. But this does not mean that he/she should ignore all the scientific research and expert advice. Those should also be part of the package. In fact, if the former is the structure then the latter should be the envelope... This is my belief. If any of my posts have hinted otherwise, I sincerely apologise. Peace.

4. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

Many thanks for your post man :) it helped me alot.

5. Steveal3aneef1

Steveal3aneef1 Fapstronaut

Mashallah, i wish you all the luck my brother, Im on the same path

6. I agree. I hate to show people that I'm doing Nofap when I'm doing PMO. When alone, I want to live without committing a sin. May Allah help us in this life as well as the afterlife.

I, too, want "my fitrah."

Warrior1995 likes this.
  7. waeil

waeil New Fapstronaut

السلام عليك يا اخي الحبيب بارك الله لك في ما كتبته فقد قرءت ما كتبته وانتفعت به حق الانتفاع زادك الله حرصا انا من الحبشة وكنت مدمنا لهذه المخدر منذ صغر السن وحفظت القراءن واطلب العلم واجتهد في الدعوة وغيرها من الامور ومع ذالك صعب علي تركها ولوا كلمتني افرح جدا ستجد الثواب عند الله اجرا اظيما انشالله