1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Pineapple on pizza

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Gotham Outlaw, Jun 5, 2018.

Do you like pineapple on pizza?

1. Yes

26 vote(s)
    61.9%
  2. No (tried it)

13 vote(s)
    31.0%
  3. Never tried it

3 vote(s)
    7.1%
  1. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

I tried pineapple on pizza for the first time today. It was actually pretty good. Anyone else here like pineapple on pizza?

2. I never tried, honestly here in Italy people would probably kill you before selling a pizza with pineapple. But as a curious person I would like to try it sometimes, usually it goes with ham/bacon/pepperoni?

3. yaaarp

yaaarp Fapstronaut

Its a travesty.

Deleted Account and Fix_It_Mate like this.
  4. Gotham Outlaw

Here it's usually with Canadian bacon.

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Pineapple ham is my favorite pizza

6. Absolutely not, fruit does not belong on pizza people.

7. Gotham Outlaw

Tomatoes are a fruit. By that logic we would have to get rid of pizza sauce.

8. you can tell a lot about a person by the pizza toppings they're into. for example, a person that doesn't like pineapple on their pizza is usually an ex criminal or felon

9. I love it, my favourite pizza is Hawaiian!

LEPAGE and Gotham Outlaw like this.
  10. Fix_It_Mate

Fix_It_Mate Fapstronaut

I despise it. Pineapple belongs in juice or desserts, not pizza.

There's always crappy "Hawaiian" pizza at every event with pizza, yet all the Hawaiian lovers still pilfer all the good ones like pepperoni/meatlovers/whatever.

If you like it, kindly stick to it and leave the nice pizzas for everyone else. Thanks.

Also, chicken doesn't belong on pizza either.

11. Anything can be put on a pizza really, and chicken pairs just fine with loads of combinations to choose from.

12. AlienOverlord

AlienOverlord Fapstronaut

Pepperoni and pineapple, yum.

There was this pizza place manager who refused to sell pizza with pineapple. Then he figured out that if you caramelize it before cooking it with the pizza, it comes out a lot better. Someday I must try this thing.

Lostcause likes this.
  13. Its not my thing at all. Pineapple does not belong on pizza.

14. Its usually served with ham, at least where im from.

15. Yeah and pluto isnt a planet...i know my truth lol

16. Ham and Canadian bacon are basically the same thing.

I like pineapple on pizza sometimes. It's definitely not my favorite, but I wouldn't object to it. Sometimes I'm in the mood for it. Also, sometimes I pick off most of the pineapples, but I still like the flavor of then having been there if that makes sense.

LEPAGE likes this.
  17. Oh, i knew that, but i skipped over the canadian bacon reply. I had to reread to find out what you were talking about lol.

Deleted Account likes this.
  18. You're damn straight. It makes it really sweet which I dislike, but I can't get enough of it. :p

I like pineapple (probably my favorite fruit, honestly) and I like pizza.

You understand.

19. davem7

davem7 Fapstronaut

I like pineapple

20. yaaarp

yaaarp Fapstronaut

Tomatoes defy logic. They may be a fruit, but would you put them in a fruit salad?