1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. sawan saxena

sawan saxena New Fapstronaut

My day 0 starts today. I have tried and failed many times. This time I am making a commitment to myself to complete the 90 days reboot challenge. Count me in

It can be defeated and HE^MAN like this.
  2. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

Imaginary-real contract, FedEx will come by to pickup my PENIS, to be delivered on 22 July 2018, it won't be opened for my use only my wifes

HE^MAN likes this.
  3. QuitP4ever

QuitP4ever Fapstronaut

Many thanks, this is exactly what happens to me now. I feel like I don't want to do anything, no morning wood, lack of condifence, etc. I am on day 25.

HE^MAN likes this.
  4. HE^MAN

HE^MAN Distinguished Fapstronaut

No problem:)

Deleted Account and QuitP4ever like this.
  5. Gervacio

Gervacio Fapstronaut

3/90 hola. Me siento muy vulnerable, solamente él logró una semana y cuando me voy acercando a los 8 días poco a poco le exigencia de masturbarme va siendo mas fuerte. Sutilmente me ma llevando pero con fuerza hasta que terminó centrado en mi y caigo. Sigo on el ideal de los 90 días y me motiva el pensar que se sentirá vivir sin masturbarse.

HE^MAN likes this.
  6. scobiscuit

scobiscuit Fapstronaut

17/30
    17/90

Encouraged each day to see my number go higher. I hope there's some rewiring going on, because I'd like to be done with this for good when I complete the challenge. My brain is feeling increasingly clearer, and while urges are less predictable, I feel like I'm actually able to say no to them.

HE^MAN likes this.
  7. Schizo dentist

Schizo dentist Fapstronaut

Strangely.. this message had such a positive impact on me.. thank you

HE^MAN likes this.
  8. kudikaran

kudikaran Fapstronaut

26/90- my best

HE^MAN likes this.
  9. Soren K.

Soren K. Fapstronaut

10. nopmo101

nopmo101 Fapstronaut

11. stay strong man-mistakes are part of the process of success. its worth the fight

rewiring4good and HE^MAN like this.
  12. dskysblu

dskysblu Fapstronaut

Day 3 and feeling stronger with the level of control I have over my subconscious mind...I have the feeling I'll be able to do this challenge....I know it's too soon to say this but I feel positive about it

HE^MAN and Tracy like this.
  13. dskysblu

dskysblu Fapstronaut

This is pretty normal....your brain is getting accustomed to the excess energy and doesn't know yet how to utilize it properly....work the hell out during the day and read a good book before sleeping, you should be able to turn it around

gystdude and HE^MAN like this.
  14. namelessonegrip

namelessonegrip Fapstronaut

15. Yahska

Yahska Fapstronaut

Day 20 completed.

HE^MAN likes this.
  16. Hatfuge

Hatfuge Fapstronaut

17. AgainAgain

AgainAgain Fapstronaut

18. Tracy

Tracy Fapstronaut

Day 13 starting to realise it's more an emotional crutch than a physical one, finally gonna be able to re program into a healthier way after too many years of relying on fake sexual escapes

AtticusEnd and HE^MAN like this.