1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello guys im New

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Miguel Fernandes, May 31, 2018.

1. Miguel Fernandes

Miguel Fernandes Fapstronaut

Hello guys, im new here. Im not a english native so i apologize for some possible grammatical errors.
    Im 21 years old, im live in Portugal. Im a military and student of philosophy at the university. It is hard work and study and live in place where people have a opposite ideia of sex contrary to my ideas since I give a more significant value to sex. Im in 12 Day without NoFap. I never had a girlfriend and i am a virgin and im feel so good. Im not depend the others to be happy. The frequency of my masturbation was one week and then went one two. It no longer made sense, it was just standing there looking at the screen looking at a body of flesh pretending artificial sounds without spiritual substance, without love. I have always been doing Meditation, sport and studying over the years. And the trained mind gave me some ease to have longer periods of stripping the banana. This time I want to stay a lot longer without masturbating. I see videos in the internet about NoFap and i say to my self, thats it! The NoFap time has arrived! I dont be sad for not having sex with empty minds girls and robots programmed by society. Nor much less a simple friction of meat, there must be something more, chemical! The loneliness is hard but make part of the warrior's way. In the loneliness is when we encounter ourselves. Find love in us, to the rest come naturally. Take a time, is not the day by the other but is a true way. So im here to do these way with you, so that we can help each other, to teach with our experiences and knowledge and learn with the same of the others. So thank you at all for everything, thanks for these opportunity to learn with you.

Deleted Account and Dildar33 like this.
  2. hoping_cannon

hoping_cannon Distinguished Fapstronaut

Miguel Fernandes and Dildar33 like this.
  3. Hi. Welcome to forum!

Make sure you crate a personal journal thread in Reboot Logs section and blog there on a regular basis. As well as just generally be active participant in various forum discussions. I recommend this to everybody new here because it's the major thing that helped me when I was first starting. Just lurking on forums, reading and learning is great. But it usually is so much more powerful to engage. It helps to keep us motivated and accountable when we are active part of community. And keeps this in front of our minds so we don't forget about importance of it and slip away in our old habits. Sharing is also therapeutic. This is a major reason why AA meetings work so good. But that was developed before internet era. These days we can get most of the same benefits online through communities like this. So don't underestimate the power of active participation.

Wish you lot's of strength and success in your reboot journey!

Miguel Fernandes likes this.
  4. Full ahead

Full ahead Fapstronaut

Bienvindo!
    Welcome!. We are happy to have you among us. Here you will find friends willing to help.!

Miguel Fernandes likes this.