1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[7-CHALLENGE] THE SEVEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 28, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. RagingDemon

RagingDemon Fapstronaut

You aren't the only one haha. Good luck to you

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Good Evening Brothers,
    I just reached day 4. This was a difficult one. I went into Instagram to connect with family and saw a picture that rattled me. Mindfulness helped me observe and calm the rattle. I am still master of my domain...king of the castle...lol...heading to day 5.

3. Crestfall4

Crestfall4 Fapstronaut

omg its been day 5 since last thursday i posted. almost a WEEK without fap! this is a great accomplishment for me.. hope i can keep holding it even after day 7, or take the harder challange :D

Deleted Account and Soren K. like this.
  4. Hihu

Hihu New Fapstronaut

5. zeroeight

zeroeight Fapstronaut

2/7. Not going to lie, yesterday was a struggle. I've gone several days without before with no problems but I think knowing that I can't makes me want to that much more. Staying strong.

6. Lovable king

Lovable king Fapstronaut

7. Lovable king

Lovable king Fapstronaut

8. Zephil

Zephil Fapstronaut

9. Zephil

Zephil Fapstronaut

Yes i felt like that last week, so I just kept relapsing. then it occurred to me that it was slowly taking hold again, which to me instantly indicated that I was addicted as ever and had not been vigilent. Also like smoking I have PMO'd for years so my brain obviously was still after PMO, in short this relapsing has re-lit my fire and determination to be done with this, once and for all and move on. A long response I know, but I totally relate to what your saying.

Deleted Account and zeroeight like this.
  10. ColClimbing

ColClimbing New Fapstronaut

Ok, day 1 made with some difficulties that analyzing them I'm going to take serious steps in order to reach the goal:
    - No more tech in my room.
    - Limit Safari Browser to two or three trusted websites (no more social network naughty pics). The computer already doesn't allow me to enter into social networks.
    - "Bye bye" Internet and cell phone while I'm studying or working. Helps me to focus on what I'm doing, instead of getting distracted. It's really hard for me to get focused on what matters most. It's like my mind wants to escape from serious responsibilities due to my PMO addiction (I hope rewiring the brain helps me with this matter, haha!)

I hope that these three steps help me to reach the goal! Continuing with the fight!

11. newday123

newday123 Fapstronaut

12. Amarion

Amarion Fapstronaut

13. antn

antn Fapstronaut

14. CosmicCrusader

CosmicCrusader Fapstronaut

15. Thesquealinggamer

Thesquealinggamer Fapstronaut

16. The Real Big Mike

The Real Big Mike Fapstronaut

17. Back to day 0 of 7. :(

Rohn123 likes this.
  18. 2/7.

The decimal expansion of 1/7 is my favourite since it is 0.1428571429... look at the first two decimals (14): this is 7*2. look at the next two (28): this is 7*2^2, and so on. So it is easy to remember, take 7 and double it every time and add the decimals (28*2*2=112, that is why you get 57 instead of 56). This also means you actually know the decimal expansion of 2/7 and 4/7 as well, you just drop the first two or the first four, that is 2/7=0.28571429... and 4/7=0.571429... nevertheless, 7/7 is probably easier to compute. :) See you there!

Deleted Account likes this.
  19. Crestfall4

Crestfall4 Fapstronaut

its my 6/7 so far today was the hardest day for me. i almost lost it after i saw some pictures on instagram... but gladly after reading this post it reminded me why i started.... goodluck everyone u can do it