1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Anybody here takes multivitamins and Omega 3s / fish oil ?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by dev1001, May 27, 2018.

1. dev1001

dev1001 Fapstronaut

If you take multivitamins and/or fish oil, what are some of the brands you recommend ?

I am looking for natural ingredients that won't cause issues like bloating etc.

2. yaaarp

yaaarp Fapstronaut

I buy the supermarket's own brand and haven't had any problems. Everybody's body reacts to these things differently, so if you're worried about bloating etc, you're best off experimenting until you find the one that works. I can pretty much guarantee that the more expensive brand names will be worst value for money though, as you're paying for the marketing costs.

3. going4gold

going4gold Fapstronaut

fish oil and meg reds have just been a source of rampant flatulation for me. So I have given up on them. Been eating well, exercising and keeping weight down; so the benefits are just not worth it for me.

4. I take Omega 3 Fish Oil and Vitamin D3 everyday and don't have any problems with them, I just buy whatever the shop has cheaper and also the most out of the lot.

5. John Lee Smith

John Lee Smith Fapstronaut

If you are young, why do you even need those pills.
    Your body can make it itself.
    Natural making process.
    Healthiest without any side effects.

6. Huga

Huga Fapstronaut

most of the standard and mercury-free supplements of omg3 are good IF you can't get omega 3 through your regular daily food intake.
    check examine.com about omega3 supplement facts it's interesting

for bodybuilding, I used "Optimum Nutrition Opti-Men", Men's Daily Multivitamin Supplement

SilentJay313 likes this.
  7. boxer713

boxer713 Fapstronaut

so for omega 3, i take this brand called nordic naturals. I also take supplements for vitamin d. For omega 3, i also consume salmon once a while which is good. Overall, fish oil and omega 3 are good for brain functioning and health so just try a product that has some decent reviews and see how you feel after.

8. pankeas

pankeas Fapstronaut

I take a multivitamin everyday and since I started taking it I feel better like I have more energy. I like the brand Vitafusion, and I take the men's version which has vitamins that focus on muscle and joint support.