1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

After 31 days

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by switex, May 25, 2018.

1. switex

switex Fapstronaut

Hello lads!

So i am much more happier with nofap it completely changed me and was shocked. It happened so fast, the days passed like lightning when i started. So here are the benefits i got until now.

1. ENERGY. now this is common when starting nofap i noticed after 1 week
    2. SOCIAL. talking to classmates,friends,relatives is much better than before the conversations are longer.
    3. ATTRACTION. some girls started approaching and talking to me or when looks at me keeps longer eye contact and smiles.
    4. VIBRANT. my face doesn't look like im on drugs or slept 2 hours 1 week straight. now its lighter and eyes are brighter.
    5. Stronger. i did my first muscle up ever. that day i was really hyped got me doing a couple of more muscle ups to get better at it.
    6. NO BRAINFOG. thinking more clearly, easier to concentrate.
    7. NO NEGATIVE THOUGHTS. no more depression,negative things,fear
    8. NO ANGER. got a lot more cooler can't seem to rage for a week.
    9. MORE RESPECT. dudes giving more respect want to hangout and be with me more.
    10. SWEATING. sweating more and losing weight ( a little bit).
    11. MOTIVATION. its like you have so much more time to things that you want for example a six pack, reading a book, going fishing,hiking and etc.

Well looks like i say'd everything. So guys don't give up i'm much more stronger everyday and probably won't wanna go back to my old habit. Stay strong,motivated and believe me sadness,depression will go away for good if you're feeling it right now.

2. FrenchOliver

FrenchOliver Fapstronaut

3. Thats awesome man! Did you change anything else in your life or just nofap?

4. switex

switex Fapstronaut

just nofap now, i will see if it changes anytime soon

5. Cool, thanks

6. switex

switex Fapstronaut

ok next time i will know

leo da king likes this.
  7. Lostcause

Lostcause Fapstronaut

Congrats. Just the motivation I needed this morning. Keep it up

switex likes this.