1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What are you insecure about

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Joey_115, May 22, 2018.

1. Joey_115

Joey_115 Fapstronaut

What’s your insecurities ?
    For me it’s my height i’m 5’8 I wish I was at least 5’10

2. I'm also 5'8 but my biggest insecurity by far is my large round butt that's apparently feminine but I can't really help it.

u376 likes this.
  3. boner1337

boner1337 Fapstronaut

I have one - thinness. But i try to not thinking about it, i know that is nothing, it's only in my head. If you radiate confidence, if you have self-esteem within the normal, other people doesn't give a shit about your height, weight, hair, skin and other stuff. Simply put, it's only about your charisma. :emoji_relieved:

btwiseman likes this.
  4. Thankfully I can't really think of anything, I suppose I am insecure about my thinning hair but I joke about it as opposed to being too annoyed. If it starts to get very thin, which I don't think it will, I plan to shave it all off but I am a bit worried that I will look weird!

Why are you insecure about being 5ft 8, do you mix with a lot of taller men a lot? That is the same height as me and I don't find it a problem. Sometimes my wife makes a cheeky comment about me being short but I point out that she was aware of my measurements before she married me so its too late to complain now.

Yes I do look a men 6ft 2" plus and sometimes feel a little jealous wishing I was that size but its not going to happen. I think its natural for men to wish that a lot of things were bigger.

u376 likes this.
  5. Truegamer007

Truegamer007 Fapstronaut

Haha, I must disagree. I wish my belly was smaller. I've lost a lot of weight, like 30 pounds during my recovery as a way to be the best of myself but my belly is still all floppy and flubby. I wish it wasn't so. I'm quite insecure about it.

Hitto likes this.
  6. Lol, when I think about it I wish mine was smaller also. I am 39 and just starting to see a baby middle aged gut. I have never had a six-pack and have committed myself to having one by my fortieth birthday but I am not having much success.
    Maybe take some advice on your belly from a personal trainer or doctor before you loose heart?

7. Well I used to be insecure about a lot of things till I found acepptence, and found it wasn't what I was insecure about that me bad it was what made me, ME a normal human .

8. FancyCoolDude

FancyCoolDude Fapstronaut

- my 5'9 height, it feels weird, especially that my classmates are mostly taller than me
    - face
    - peen size

I'm more insecure about things I can't really change, aka genetics. I don't care much about body fat or clothing or whatever because I know I can improve at will.

9. JustinX

JustinX Fapstronaut

Bullshit you cant help it. Go to the gym, build upper body, loose some fat and it will look epic and not feminine at all.

u376 likes this.
  10. goodnice

goodnice Fapstronaut

Height and bad acne. I wish it would go away. But these things could have been non issues if it weren't for PMO

11. Truegamer007

Truegamer007 Fapstronaut

I've been working out, more strength training than cardio now. let's see if it goes away.

12. HE^MAN

HE^MAN Distinguished Fapstronaut

Mine is girl,
    Im 21 n dont have a girlfriend...

Deleted Account likes this.
  13. Whats wrong with your skin colour?

14. Headspace

Headspace Fapstronaut

I had my first girlfriend later, and this was back when I didn't even know I was addicted. It's good to have you here, bro! You needn't be insecure. Work on yourself and you will find a good girl for you, eventually!

I'm insecure about my future, as I've really messed with my CV over the past years.

btwiseman and HE^MAN like this.
  15. By “Social Convensions” it is unattractive.
    Bullied because of it all through my school life, was given nicknames.
    And good luck dating or worse “marrying” with it here.
    Skin colour is looked differently everywhere, unfortunately where i am the darker you, uglier you will be.

16. You guys who are upset that you don't have girlfriend's make me laugh. Everyone thinks that because you have someone to watch TV with that your lives will be better.
    Plz. In my experience I was a loser then I was a loser with a gf. A loser is still a loser whether a broad is hanging off your fucken arm or not.

u376, Truegamer007 and JustinX like this.
  17. Truegamer007

Truegamer007 Fapstronaut

I agree. First put yourself in order, and then your gf will be someone you will be settling for, not someone who settles for a loser like you :)

HE^MAN and Deleted Account like this.
  18. Dude, that's just unfair! Fuck them all!

19. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

so many 5'8 here..........i am also 5'8............and yes it is one of my insecurity and blame masturbation for this
    my other insecurities are
    never been in a relationship
    no true friendship
    social anxiety
    stage fear
    i think these above insecurities are much more sad and serious .........than physical insecurities.........so you all should be happy that yours is only physical