1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

2 years alone, cant approach. whats going on? I'm going insane

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by racc00n, Apr 11, 2018.

1. Mark@love

Mark@love New Fapstronaut

Hi guys I am just an average guy and I am 27 years old who have social anxiety and have strong struggle to approach girls during the day and during the night. I really want to change this but it really seems hard to me to change that any help would be very appreciated guys thanks in advance guys:)

2. I'm not sure about these guys, but I do know that PUA is total bullshit. That shit is so dumb. I saw this one guy who was a pick up artist and he was trying to help this 30 year old virgin lose his virginity. I hate to say this shit, but the dude just wasn't attractive in the slightest, and this guy had him going up to girls way out of his league and telling him to say certain things in order to get their numbers. It honestly doesn't matter what you say, if the girl doesn't find you attractive it's just not gonna happen.

The honest truth is, you have to be good looking and good at talking to girls to get with women, or at least be one of those things in order to have any chance with a girl. Period. Hell, you can be both of these things and guess what man? You'll still get rejected. It honestly is a numbers game. So my advice to you would be hit the gym, get in shape and just go out and talk to girls. It's definitely scary, but I promise they won't be mean to you. The things that you think are gonna happen just won't happen.

At most they'll just politely say no or make up something like oh I have a boyfriend. The more it happens the more you become used to it. It's like exposure therapy. The only way to overcome it is to face your fear. If you start lifting weights and actually commit to meeting girls, you will find one. You're a hell of a lot better than you think you are dude. I know how it is to have low self-esteem. Try telling yourself positive affirmations in order to change your current negative paradigms about yourself.

For about 10 years straight I hated myself. I always thought I wasn't good enough. Not good enough for women, for a job, for anything. I've been telling myself positive affirmations on a regular basis and man does it work. Some examples would be I am attractive, I am intelligent, people like me for who I truly am, things of that nature. If you tell yourself these things multiple times a day every day, you'll slowly start to believe them and your attitude about yourself will change for the better. Anyway, everything will work out dude. Just believe in yourself and make a change.

Hitto, Mark@love and Deleted Account like this.
  3. Try an approach anxiety program. You can probably find one if you google it. It will be terrifying at first, but if you keep at it you will succeed in getting rid of anxiety. It would start off with baby steps like asking someone for the time and just walking away and then it would slowly build up from there. I'd also recommend Kratom. It does wonders for my anxiety and it just may change your life. It's changed mine, that's for sure.

Mark@love likes this.
  4. Mark@love

Thank you man i will try it out

5. Message me if you need anything. I can give you a website for Kratom if you want it.

6. Mark@love

What is that website man if you can give it me i will appreciate that man

7. Happyhippoherbals.com. They're a great, small company and they've always done me right. You always get more than you pay for. Nothing like taking some kratom to start your day off. I just took mine and I feel incredible. Really takes your worries away. It makes my job tolerable and I actually want to talk to people hahaha.

8. All this difficult talk, life is simple folks. If you're feeling depressed go outside. Side on a bench in a park for a couple of hours. Your life will never be the same again.