1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

31 days

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Phils_gunna_win, May 20, 2018.

1. Phils_gunna_win

Phils_gunna_win Fapstronaut

31 days today. Feeling good. I know I'm not out of the woods. My record is 36 but feeling strong this time.

Things in my life are better then before. My downfall before was seeing my ex with her new boyfriend. And being hungover.

This time I have a new romantic interest. And I'm over my ex.

I'm starting to feel normal. More social. Happier. More energy. I'm not sure about superpowers but I feel good about myself and I have no shame.

Hope to see you guys at 45. 1 day at a time

CarrM likes this.
  2. Kimpossible9

Kimpossible9 Fapstronaut

Good luck
    But ur PMO tracker is on 198? Smh

3. Seeing your ex with her new boyfriend while hungover would definitely cause a relapse alright! I really feel for you at that most trying moment. Glad things are better for you now. You'll make it to 45 days and beyond. No problem!

Phils_gunna_win likes this.
  4. Phils_gunna_win

Phils_gunna_win Fapstronaut

Oh I didn't even know there was a counter. Or how to reset it

5. nomo

nomo Fapstronaut

Hangovers can definitely cause a relapse, I've done it. When hungover I don't have the mental strength to fight the urges and my body hurts and wants something to relieve the dull pain of a hangover. If I get another hangover I'll avoid all computer use that day, tomorrow is always a brighter day.