1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My twenties was in wain

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Dogan.211, May 19, 2018.

1. Dogan.211

Dogan.211 Fapstronaut

Wen I was a child then I was a teenager. I thought I am the qualified one. But I wasn't. Also I believe I can be Since then I have always been dreaming that one day I'm going to be the qualified person. My dream never changed. But all the years I have struggled not to play my toy and watch pmo. Continuously I have proved to myself my failure. 12 years have passed by. Nothing changed. But I didn't lost my HOPE that keeps me survive and to live, I couldn't manage two dates with a girl I really liked. And I never have a healthy relationship. Many times I have tried to start a life with I I thought I just met the right person. But it didn't happen. My hair Bleaked. Everyone around me now teasing me. "You are aging. Yoo Time Time Has passed" Of ourse I am not under the influence of these. m when I look back at my 20s. I see the TWO distinguished time interval that changed my life and provides to Pace up.
    The first one. I was 21. That was my last of 2 years in University. Even in the last 6 months. I started to develop. BECAUSE I WAS AWAY FROM PPPPPMMMMMMOOOOO. Also not entirely
    The second one. I was 27. I was in compulsory military service. I was really moving forward noticeable by other people too. Although not entirely.

These two interval time in my life the most amazing thing for me. Also I couldn't get a girlfriend, didn't succeed tangible things. But I believe I was in the right direction to success. That didn't happen. But it didn't mean to me it won't happen. Nothing give me away from searching something good. Something good this nofap.
    nO pmo
    No pmo
    No pmo
    Even one day with no pmo is blessing.
    You are waiting you are reading,
    You have a good time with yourself even if there is no one except you. It doesn't important if you are alone or not. It is important if you are doing writing or not. If you are doing the right thing. The right thing is NoFap pmo no pmo no pmo.
    I think the most destructive Behavior is pmo. I didn't use alcohol except few ones all my life. Or other drugs except cigarettes. Even cigarette wasn't much of my life in use. But I did excessive pmo. That's why I failed in my twenties. No I am in the last 5 months of my 20s. :))
    No I am starting in my 30's Journey withHope but I didn't give up in all the difficult times.
    Send good looks bros

Hitto, Ecco and Dr. Jekyll like this.
  2. Yanis

Yanis Fapstronaut

The greatest success you already achieved. YOU ARE ALIVE.

Each breath is a blessing and is given freely to you.

There is always hope.
    Don't make Nofap a new religion. You are a wonderful person. You are looking for true happiness and you want to get rid of addiction. This is well possible. You made the habit and you break the habit. All is well.

Ecco likes this.
  3. Dogan.211

Dogan.211 Fapstronaut

Thank you bro
    I am appreciated for your concerning

Ecco likes this.
  4. Ecco

Ecco Fapstronaut

Stay focused on the present and the path before you is my advice.

Dogan.211 likes this.
  5. jukebbox

jukebbox Fapstronaut