1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Matchmakers Short Story

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Angelos, May 14, 2018.

1. Angelos

Angelos Fapstronaut

Let me tell you that short funny story.

Two twins, a boy and a girl turned 21, and their mother decided it was time for them to get married, so she sent them both to a huge dating agency which opened 2 years ago. Very exciting they both went.

They saw two huge towers, and the brother and sisters both departed into two separate buildings. One handling the matchmaking for the females and another for the males.

The girl went in and was greeted by a chap who said he'd show her all the available bachelors. The first floor had all the nice bachelors. Her matchmaker asked her, "is there anybody here for you, she said, em... nope".

Again, they went up on the second floor, the matchmaker said:

"Alright, now we have all the nice bachelors, who are also good looking, what do you say? Do we have a deal?"

The girl said "em, nope! I want something more"

The matchmaker rolled his eyes, "oookay, let's go up another floor"

He then takes her to the 3rd floor, "Alright, this is the 3rd floor, now you have the nice bachelors, who are good looking and are rich! Any of these man do for you"

She then responded, a little more pleased "Yeah, this is better, but still not enough"

He shouts out, "Fear not, let's go up another floor to the 4th floor. Ooo-okay, here is the 4th floor, we have nice bachelors, who are good looking, rich and are romantic"

Impressed, she then said "Still not enough"

The matchmakers rather annoyed said "Let's do this then. Up we go on the 5th floor. Now we have all the men who are nice, good lucking, rich, romantic and good at love making. Do we have a deal?"

She responded, "Let's go up another floor to see what is on the 6th floor"

The matchmaker asked her "Are you sure you want to go to the 6th floor?"
    She responded firmly "Yes!"

Matchmaker: "As you wish my dear"

[Go to the 6th floor]

As she went there she noticed there are no men. She asks "Where are the men?"

Matchmaker: "Congratulations, you're the 1,000,000 woman to go to this level. Unfortunately though we can't help you as there are no batchelors which can meet your criteria. We're deeply sorry about this, maybe you can try speed dating."

As the your girl exits, she then meets her brother, who seams to have found a girlfriend. "What happened she asked?" Her brother said "Well, they took my to the first floor where there was all these really nice women, I then went to the second floor where they showed me girls who were nice and good looking, so I found this wonderful girl"

She then asked "What was on the 3rd floor?"

He then said "I don't know, no man ever ventured that far"

2. SanSolo

SanSolo Fapstronaut

Funny because it is so true. I used to see this all the time when I was going to online dating sites after my divorce. People, men and women, who seemed to think they could just place an order for Mr. or Ms. Perfect.

Angelos likes this.
  3. Angelos

Angelos Fapstronaut

I found it funny too. :)