1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Benefits on no flapping

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Angelos, May 12, 2018.

1. Angelos

Angelos Fapstronaut

Dear all,

I am relatively new to this.

I always thought that flapping was needed, as when in school they told me without flapping you would develop certain cancers. In either case I believed them and flapped away justifying my actions.

Now I am wondering if refraining from flapping would develop those cancers.

What are the benefits to not flapping.

Personally I refrain from all sexual activities. I do not have a GF and do not want one, and I don't fancy having sexual encounters with random women, or becoming close to any particular woman.

2. BibleBeliever

BibleBeliever New Fapstronaut

Every time you O your body loses nutrients and vitamins, by abstaining you will feel healthy and not as worn down.

3. lion188

lion188 Fapstronaut

Hi
    With my personal experiment of nofap , i feel myself more energetic and the quality of my sleep has improved , i started to have dreams again.

4. Angelos

Angelos Fapstronaut

I can believe this for sure. I think you loose calcium and it doesn't do wonders to your bones. What is all this bullhockey with cancers linked to noflapping then? I was told this when I was 13!

@lion188

I always dreamed, one of a better future.

5. Well I can tell you a few of my benefits
    1. More Energy
    2. More clear thinking
    3. I sleep better
    4. More money, not buying lube lol
    5. sense of accomplishment I first thought it was impossible to get to 90days after failing many times I got there and was super pleased
    6. I take better care of myself and have become less self centered I really care about people instead of using them for my needs and wants
    7. cleaner house