1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

This is our global society, it's disgusting

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Goo, May 5, 2018.

1. Goo

Goo Fapstronaut

A 22 year old male is who I am. I have some major concerns with our society.

Other than the fact that there is a global eliet.
    • A few companies control most of the food (for "developed" nations)
    • A few companies control most of the drugs
    • A few companies control most of the jails/prisons
    • A few companies have former heads of government as their CEOs now
    • Bribery is completely legal (at least in the US)
    • Nuclear weapons exist
    • Biological weapons exist
    • The government has all the guns yet... They cry gun control? They're trying to disarm the citizens now? Why?
    • The worst part of this the fucking disinformation program. The media is just as powerful as a nuke or a bio warhead. Ideological warfare... Psychological warfare...
    • Cutting down massive forest to the point of deforestation... Why?
    • Pollution of our oceans to the point of a giant ball of garage floating in the ocean
    Tl;Dr
    We are supposed to be the caretakers of the earth. We, humans, were brave enough and powerful enough to step away from the pact, and become masters of the physical world. But we treat the rest of the animals and plants like shit!?

I ask you as a human being living in the 21st century, do you believe everything will just go nice and dandy if we continue on the path we're headed? Go on Facebook, get virtual "likes" and ignore the millions of wicked acts that groups of humans do daily? You can't ignore any longer, I don't want to make anyone feel uncomfortable but you and I can change the world is we are brave, I'm brave and ready.. are you?

Last edited: May 5, 2018
    Nugget9 and Millenial like this.
  2. You’re brave and ready, eh? What’s your plan of action?

What’s steps are you going to take right now?

Didn’t you mention in another thread that you’re a criminal with no plans of changing his ways?

Do you have a Robin Hood complex or do you just to illegal activities to feed your own greed?

Why should we exchange one corrupt person for another?

What right do you have to be concerned about a society you prey on for financial gain?

3. Goo

Goo Fapstronaut

Society deemed me a criminal, I do nothing immorally wrong.

I had a spiritual awakening a week ago. Reflecting on what I learned (essentially reality / physics is not set in stone)

My plan of action? Well, I hope to "raise the vibrational frequency of the collective consciousness" of the humans on this Earth.

It all started when I realized I was affected by the Mandela Effect.

So what everyone can do now is research the Mandela Effect to see if they are affected by it. ~ more on that btw. The first thing I would like everyone to know is that we are winning (actually we have won it's just a matter of time) and that EVERYTHING will be ok in the end.

With that being said you won't believe me unless you look into the M.E. if you are not affected then please don't go spouting bs all over the internet. I don't care about likes or any of that stuff. I want to help the people of this "new Earth" as much as possible.

Last edited: May 10, 2018
  4. What new earth? And how are we winning?

5. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

Let's do very evil stuff, but change the world in a brave way everyone.

Go to any illuminati youtube video. Look at the comments and you'll find many "brave" truth seekers that will happily talk big about changing the world and defeating the powers that be with you...... and yet accomplishing nothing other than increasing their own paranoia and fear.

6. You can't change the world without changing yourself first. Whoever said that, he most probably met a person like you.

And somebody tell me that we shouldn't judge ourselves...

7. Red Eagle

Red Eagle Fapstronaut

Then don't buy from those companies. We live in a capitalistic society. If that's good or not is for every individual to decide. But that also means people vote with their money. If you buy products from huge companies then you'll support those very companies. The reason why people do it is because those companies can sell their goods at lower prices then smaller companies.

Mostly to create fields on which grains are produced that are used as feed for livestock so people in first world countries can have the luxury of eating animal products every day. It's the consumers fault. Industry just does what earns them money.

So the natural decision here is to go Vegan since it is the least environmentally destructive diet. It needs the least amount of land, water and other ressources and has the lowest CO2 emissions.

A lot of our chemicals and platics get into the ocean because of industry and consumer habits. Many chemicals are completely unnecessary. For example artificial sweeteners. We cannot digest many of them and just pee them out and they may finally land in the oceans.

Try to buy the least amount of plastic, pharmaceuticals and try to get organic soaps etc.

be the change you want to see in the world.

Live according to your values.

A41:14A, Dillby-dude, Nugget9 and 2 others like this.
  8. Interesting and yet you yourself wrote:

“but I'm secretly a very evil person. I don't follow the law at all. I won't pretend like I want to change because I don't. Basically I'm involved with some shit that involves some shit you see on the sopranos.“

So what is this sopranos type shit that’s neither immoral or criminal? Please correct our misunderstanding on how society has incorrectly deemed you a criminal.

What does a spiritual awaking have to do with anything? The devil is considered a spiritual being; do you think the fact that he’s spiritual make him any less evil?

That’s not a plan of action, that’s just more vague nonsensical statements that mean nothing.

http://www.debunkingmandelaeffects.com/common-explanations/

I don’t think you suffer from a Mandela effect, but rather I think you’ve become mentally unhealthy and probably from living a life where you keep ignoring your conscience when it’s accusing you of being morally evil. The more you ignore your conscience the more you gravitate toward theories which are further and further detached from reality to help you justify your way of life.

I recommend you stop your criminal behavior and start seeking professional help.

9. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

I find it hard to believe as a "criminal" who does "shit you see on the sopranos" that you haven't treated other people or animals like shit.

Deleted Account likes this.
  10. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

Problem = Nuclear weapons controlled by the global elite.

Solution = Lets raise the vibrational frequency of the collective consciousness.

Sounds like a solid plan.

Count me in.

Oh wait, that's actually step 1 of the solution?

11. Goo

Goo Fapstronaut

Well I tried. If you won't listen then so be it.
    Svladbard specifically never existed approximately 6 months ago for me. I regularly look at maps. New Zealand wasn't south of Australia, it was north.
    The diameter of the earth was OVER 8000 miles now it's 7,900. The distance between maine and California was appropriately 3000 miles now it's only 2600.

Movies quotes are completely wrong even with movies I watched only a few months ago (terminator I'll be BACH, now it's I'll be back).
    The biggest thing that made it undeniable was when I found out that our whole astronomical charts where off. Our solar system is now in the center of the galaxy, it use to be in the sagittarius arm around the outer-rim.
    So I don't need convincing from you people. I wish I could just say I was crazy, but I'm just "woke af" "enlightened".

If there is one thing I would want you guys to take away from me is that it will all be wonderful in the end. Pure peace and love.

The universe is made out of consciousness. Consciousness creates matter. When I found this out I was shocked to the point where I thought I would go insane, because I thought that it was just one immortal conscious mind self relpicating itself out of boredom and lonleiness to avoid insanity but I realized that there is far more to that and that there is an actually source mind (god) differnt from us and that other beings are their own individual selves, so we are not alone after all and of course there is still much that is beyond my current understanding. every human is, individually practically capable of being completely happy if they "find out how to ignore the world". There is essentially an after life (I was a hardcore atheist just a year and a half ago) I have seen it personally, however I have never actually crossed over an experienced it for myself. But just seeing it, I felt a level of peace that I never felt before, it was a true peace, no fear, just peace.
    Of course there are also many fun and enjoyable things to do and experience on Earth.

The universe is ultimately playful.
    Hope you all find your own happiness in life.
    Stay strong and keep rebooting!

12. That doesn't answer the question about the new earth and how we're winning but anyways maps and astronomers can be wrong at times but that's how science works... mistakes are made until scientists get it right, nobody and nothing in this world is perfect so maybe that explains the inconsistencies. And out of my own curiosity which God do you now believe in?

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2018
    Gotham Outlaw likes this.
  13. Goo

Goo Fapstronaut

I don't believe in anything. I take what I personally experience as more weight that belief. All religions have it wrong. The actual god from what I know, is a very incredibly loving and peaceful, child-like pure source. I don't think it cares about anything we do on Earth, it just seems to love everything and everyone that come before it. You could possibly be a mass murdering killer, but when it's you and it, it simply loves you and apparently it (and other things around it) says "we love you! You come so rarely!".

Again I won't pretend I know everything.
    -----
    More on what I meant by New Earth, it's a term me and alot of the people affected by the Mandela effect have coined. You see, between 6 months to 3 years ago the world was physically different. It was slightly bigger and certain landmasses of the earth were completely different. The theory that I subscribed to via the M.E. is that I and a good portion of the human population that happens to be empathic, where shifted to a parallel universe somehow (it's understood that malevolent beings have done this, not nessessarily human). The empathys realized minuet changes in reality (I did) and some who were more spiritually developed than me fought back via a "reality war". They isolated specific historically villianous factions (one universe to deal with only the illuminati, one universe to deal with excessive murderers, one universe to deal with demons) and are dealing with them now.

There are no demons in this universe we are living in now. They apparently live in another parallel universe.

We are winning because eventually we will create a universe specifically for them. I guess that would be our version of hell. I don't like the concept of hell at all! But they have been causing trouble through human existence and many empaths think that it is time for them to go away permanently from all realities where human beings reside...

14. Where's the proof for all these assertions?

Gotham Outlaw likes this.
  15. Goo

Goo Fapstronaut

If you don't notice anything off about pop-culture or maps than the reality we are living in now is likely your original reality. I just know for a fact that I certain aspects of history, maps and pop culture are completely 100% different than they were just a few years or even months ago.

But I do have proof.
    pillsbury doughboy!

In this universe his scarf is and always has been white. In my universe it was and always was blue.
    Family guy (pop culture) noticed this.

Also actors are saying they didn't say certain memorable lines such as "life WAS like a box of chocolates instead of life IS like a box of chocolates" or "No, I am your father, instead of Luke, I am your father). Might seem like nothing, but as someone who grew up with these things then suddenly they are different and apparently always have been will lead a logical man to a similar conclusion to my own.

Thousands across the world are also noticing serious changes...

16. What's this whole my universe and your universe thing? As far as I know and what science has been able to prove thus far, there's only one universe.

17. Goo

Goo Fapstronaut

No, even if you discount the M.E. the great minds of the 20th century (Tesla, Einstein, Hawking) discovered quantom physics which allows for the so called "many world's hypothesis" ~ saying that there are either an infinite number amount of parallel universes or a number so large that to the human mind it appears infinite.

Yes we live in the same universe now, but I think there is some evidence at least in my life and the lives of many others, that I indeed remember events that don't correspond to this reality.

Again I don't have all the answers, this is the best way I could explain it to everyone based on my current understanding.. it's so amazing, I learn Earth shattering things every day now and I just want to tell the world!

18. That's just a theory and it has never been proven... most modern day scientists reject the notion of a multi-verse.

19. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

I posted in this forum thread...... but I remember NOT posting in this forum thread........................................................................... that's all the proof I need. My frequency just shot way up. Like spiritually, I'm 5 celestial planes beyond this one. I also ate cereal today.... but I also DIDN'T eat cereal today..... that's another 10 celestial planes right there.

Global elite, watch out because the amount of heroin I'm doing right now means I'm unstoppable in terms of how much mandela effect I can shoot up my veins and cross the demonic planes of M.E. beyond what is currently expressed in pop culture references....

wait... what??

20. B3EFD526-EF2A-4B2E-AF5B-C23C6A136058.jpeg

SanSolo and elevate like this.