1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A Progressive Challenge-A different kind of challenge- all levels

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by DerNeuMann, Nov 13, 2017.

1. 6/10 hitting a week tomorrow

stephanD, Deleted Account and TC10 like this.
  2. 5/5 :emoji_heavy_check_mark:
    5/7

3. TC10

TC10 Fapstronaut

7/8.
    One week. May not be really special, but it's been a pretty long time ago for me since I reached a week.

Good to hear. Stay strong man. The first days are the toughest. Don't be too upset because you've lost your amazing streak. You gotta do it again, and better.
    Nice!
    Good. Keep it up man!

4. max9292

max9292 Fapstronaut

day 89/90 i am almost there

5. FEEL

FEEL Fapstronaut

Thanks, dude.
    I started to tell my friends more openly about this girl and about everything that happened in our friendship since day one, something that I've never done before.
    It will probably take me a couple of weeks until I'll get over her completely but I'm staying positive.
    Day 6 btw

6. Ezpz

Ezpz Fapstronaut

7. Leaveit

Leaveit Fapstronaut

8. Crunchy leaves

Crunchy leaves Fapstronaut

Day 12/12
    Reaching my second goal :) , however yesterday was a really tough day. Luckily, I'm not at home at those time thus preventing my reset. Still, I'm worried for today that i'll relapse. Going to hold it as much as i can.
    New goal, doubling into 24, 12/24

9. Ezpz

Ezpz Fapstronaut

don't wait until you relapse, be proactive and do something so you don't relapse

10. FEEL

FEEL Fapstronaut

I kinda returned to my old habits which is drinking energy drinks and cola and eating snacks
    I hope that it won't hurt my progress

11. Ezpz

Ezpz Fapstronaut

It won't help your progress but here is my thoughts on other bad habits while on nofap.

I think if you are going to give in to something, make it anything else other than PMO. Its hard managing our willpower as it is without adding other things to the list to manage. Its better to give in to junk food than it is to PMO.

When we are out of active addiction we can start bringing in more healthy habits, but at least for now its better to focus on beating PMO addiction. This does not mean we shouldn't try healthy habits like meditating or cold showers. If you can manage it then thats great but don't be too hard on yourself for giving in, as long as its not PMO

TC10 likes this.
  12. Ezpz

Ezpz Fapstronaut

Nice work bro, the first 30 days are always the hardest. It does get easier.

stephanD likes this.
  13. Lud

Lud Fapstronaut

Relapse, reset. 7- day countdown until annual physical. I got this.

14. FEEL

FEEL Fapstronaut

Thanks for the advice, I really appreciate that.
    I relapsed because of this stupid breakup.
    I guess that's a part of the healing process but tomorrow is a new day.
    Have a great day guys.

15. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

It's great to see so many streaks here. Keep up the hard work, everyone. I struggled for a very long time with pro and if I can do it, so can you. You outwardly have to fight the compulsion through prevention and inwardly make new habits and new ways for yourself. It's a life decision, a decision to live a different life. It's extremely difficult for the first two months but then you get stronger. You can do this!!

Gripseeker, stephanD, max9292 and 4 others like this.
  16. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

So proud of you, Crunchy! You've come a long way.

Crunchy leaves likes this.
  17. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

Good!!

stephanD and Crunchy leaves like this.