1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Jeremy_Jr.

Jeremy_Jr. Fapstronaut

You're absolutely right! There's also a right timing for everything especially getting into relationships. I hope you'll find the right partner for you in the future. Thanks for sharing Bro! Let's continue our commitment on this reboot! Take care and stay Strong! @Dr. Jekyll

2. Sorry to hear about the relapse again. I know that relapsing action well, it’s hard not to when the counter is near zero as I always think, what the hell, it doesn’t really matter. But keep up the fight!

One day at a time.

3. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

Yes, definitely. My new goal is to get to the gym every day in the month of May. Gym days tend to be good ones.

Boxer477 and Urðr like this.
  4. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

That's exactly right. And strange how something so disappointing and unfulfilling could ever have such an appeal.

5. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

I'm really hoping you're right, man. At the moment, my mistresses are my mega student loan debt and lack of desirable job options. I'm also taking care of an elderly family member with a disability and that pretty much fills a lot my "free" time every day.

I was thinking about it today and celibacy doesn't always seem so bad. Hey, if that's my calling, I'll face it. We can't know everything about the future, and that is starting to be one of my favorite things about existence. At the same time, we can know that whatever virtue we adopt now will be our future gratitude. A year challenge is no joke. By next Spring, I hope everyone here will have gotten through it and the same every future Spring.

I would however warn everyone before they pray for patience or humility. God takes these prayers very seriously!

6. johnartista

johnartista Fapstronaut

7. Scorpionzz

Scorpionzz Fapstronaut

Coming in for Day 5.
    Praying for a smooth day. Yesterday was terrific.
    God please make no storm or shaking winds.

#Pardon_ my_small_counter
    #wont_happen_again
    #absolute_resolute

8. Scorpionzz

Scorpionzz Fapstronaut

Go again at it like a warrior claiming your existential rights!
    Also I would believe that the First 3 weeks are a critical time. Statistics of failures is great here. Be really careful around this time!!

9. Hermes Lupus

Hermes Lupus Fapstronaut

16/365 of no 'F'. Helpful solution: take vitex agnus castus herb, drink liquorice and colander teas. Much better feeling.

10. Anon117

Anon117 Fapstronaut

11. Mike_lybousakis

Mike_lybousakis Fapstronaut

12. Urðr

Urðr Fapstronaut

Day 94/365
    I couldn't post in this thread yesterday because of I slept for over 12 hours but I'm still okay.

These days I'm depressed, and I have something maybe like reason in my mind.
    It's time to face myself. It'll be really important time.

13. Jyas

Jyas Fapstronaut

Day 8/365.

Take care @Urðr, I hope you're able to work through it and start feeling better soon.

Sorry to hear that @Dr. Jekyll, put it behind you and let's have a great celebration of our success next spring!

Boxer477, happysloth, Urðr and 2 others like this.
  14. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

Day 1/365

no urges.

upload_2018-5-2_9-39-28.png

Jyas, Boxer477, happysloth and 2 others like this.
  15. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

It's good to have something to look forward to - I will be there!

Jyas, Boxer477, happysloth and 2 others like this.
  16. devinheppy82

devinheppy82 Fapstronaut