1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

did i do something wrong ? i want a serious relationship with her but im confused

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by imdone1990, Apr 24, 2018.

1. imdone1990

imdone1990 Fapstronaut

hello guys im new here and i have a little problem , im sorry for the long post
    i met this girl that i like we started seeing eachother, texting alot everything is fine
    i went to her place twice nothing happened i was massaging her back from under her shirt while she was on top of me while kissing her neck , when things got a little more physical than just touching she stopped me , i tried putting my hands in her panties but she took my hand away and said no , second time when i slept at her place she turned her back on me and said good night and i grabbed her from behind trying to escalate things a little but she didnt respond at all , i mean she would let me touch her until some point and thats it she wouldnt respond with a little touching herself when i tried to kiss her she didnt respond to the kiss she held her lips tense

thing is she also hangs out with another guy from our group of friends Alex i asked her about him she said that they are just friends and i shouldnt be jealous they go eat toghether , shop toghether

whenever we hang out she notices guys checking her out alot , i dont see it to be honest , for example we were at a car wash and the guy with the car behind us told her that her front tier need more air which was true and she was like " did you see how he looked at me ? if we were staying any longer he would have offered to solve it himself " stuff like this

i was at her place once and she was texting with alex and i told her whats up with that and she told me that im too jealous like wtf? and she started ignoring his texts but he started calling her , she rejected 2 of his calls at the 3rd i told her to talk to him because he is starting to annoy me and she went to the bathroom to talk to him .

All my friend sayd that i should have just left when that happened and that she is nothing more than an attention ***** and that she is just teasing me and Alex . One of my friends even told me "You can try to be with her but you wont have sex with her she will let you touch her a little she will tease you but thats it nothing more " and that is exactly what happened 2 times in a row . I asked him how did he knew and he didnt wanna say im guessing he tried aswell Its funny cuz she even sent me a meme once that sayd "Me in a relationship : I need attention"

and the worst part is that i found out that she is in a long distance relationship . They have been toghether for 5 years now and her boyfriend has been out of town for almost 1 year and he might stay there for another year in worst case scenario . She even told him through text that she loves him while she was with me . But she said that she might break up with him because they dont get along anymore
    I asked a friend for advice because it felt kinda weird to pursue a girl thats in a relationship even if she want to break up with her boyfriend and she got upset told me that she didnt wanna talk to me anymore but ofc she started initiating again sending me pictures and stuff
    should i continue to hang out with her or should i just give up ? i want a serious relationship with her not just sex

j_pwc_bat likes this.
  2. j_pwc_bat

j_pwc_bat Fapstronaut

The friends you mention above are smart. Listen to them. She sounds like a player........ likes "toying" with many
    men. Don't be one of her puppets....... or slaves. She is using you for her ego.

You can do much better. Avoid her....... find a better woman ..... add a Day Counter...... change your phone number ...... block her number ........ and pursue A HAPPY LIFE (with True Love).

Best Wishes

manimlonely, JustinX and Knighthawk like this.
  3. Stay away from her man she’s no good for you. Go find someone better

4. Karimtolstoi

Karimtolstoi Fapstronaut

Such complicated story! I totally agree with j_pwc_bat just ignore her and kill her by your silence. She makes you as an option to escape from her boring life.

Hitto and Drake24 like this.
  5. Drake24

Drake24 Fapstronaut

To be honest, she deserves nobody. Its clear from your writing that she's playin whit you. You are just wasting your time.
    Go out and find someone else.
    If you do not believe me then stop texting her and avoid going out with her.
    By time she will act a horny gestures.
    You will see

6. imdone1990

imdone1990 Fapstronaut

Its too bad we feel so good when we are toghether
    So there is no chance that she migh actualy be a good person ?
    It hurts so much when i see her hang out with alex , if they end up toghether its gonna suck for me because i see them almost daily

7. Karimtolstoi

Karimtolstoi Fapstronaut

Sure if you let her down she will keep going with the other because she will have no option and then she will look for another one. Just forget about her and don't rely on your feelings alone maybe you feel great when you hang out with her but she doesn't necessarily share the same feelings.

8. imdone1990

imdone1990 Fapstronaut

How can she let someone that has no feelings for massage her , sleep in her bed she didnt seem this kind of person at all

9. kameelteen

kameelteen Fapstronaut

I remember meeting a girl like that. I didn't have sex for over 4 years and she tried to ruing my life long lasting friendship with my mate. She was teasing the both of us and trying to get in between us. I was about ready to ruing my friendship for just getting laid once. Once we realized none of us was going to fuck her my mate and a discussed it and tossed her out of the group. Word is that she is out in some other friendgroups trying to ruing friendships and relationships.

Now back to you. You know what kind of girl she is. Otherwise you wouldn't be on here hoping we will tell you otherwise. Ditch the girl.

And top top it off a nice quote from Red Forman in that 70's show.
    " oooh.....she's that girl. I know that girl. Stay away from that girl".

10. immadothis

immadothis Fapstronaut

go hard mode on nofap, no sex bro, avoid sexual tenses and she will try to have sex lol

11. imdone1990

imdone1990 Fapstronaut

I doubt this kind of stuff would happen i went 28 days hardmode and nothing special happened except higher energy levels

12. immadothis

immadothis Fapstronaut

mmh, thne you choose man, do you want her in your life, is she positive in your life, if not then she is just not the one, normally girls are nice, (in my case tho ;))

13. SheMonk

SheMonk Fapstronaut

Why would you like to have a serious relationship with someone who cheats on their boyfriend? What makes you think she would be faithful to you? You're not even dating and she is already playing you, mate.

Knighthawk and Hitto like this.
  14. manimlonely

manimlonely Fapstronaut

lol, you really should think about it, how she tricked you, if you are asking on a forum page, if she can be, in any way, a good person. Man you would've known why you are with her. She is making it up, the feel, that you are great together, when you are at your home etc., with her ego. The more egoistic the person is, the easier it is to play games with others

Knighthawk and Hitto like this.
  15. Truegamer007

Truegamer007 Fapstronaut

Purge her out of your life. What a horrid person. Ugh.

Knighthawk likes this.
  16. imdone1990

imdone1990 Fapstronaut

is she really that bad ? :))
    i did see some bad things about her but not that horrid :p

17. imdone1990

imdone1990 Fapstronaut

i was thinking that maybe if i treat her good unlike her boyfriend and wont be in a distant relationship with her things might be good
    a friend told me that she might be waiting on the break up with her boyfriend until she decides between me and alex

Last edited: Apr 26, 2018
  18. Hitto

Hitto Fapstronaut

End it brother don't chase someone who is emotionally unavailable and keeping you as an option not to mention she has a bf and I'm assuming that she wasn't upfront about that's a lack of integrity imo you shouldn't have to tolerate that

19. imdone1990

imdone1990 Fapstronaut

i was at her place yesterday she constantly laughs when she sees me she says she doesnt know why, she wants to annoy me all the time but again she doesnt know why she says that she just wants to do it and the fact that she cant do it makes her wanna do it even more , we stayed in bed in eachothers arms she was resting her face on my palm it was like we were getting along good but today i messaged her if she would like to hang out and nothing she left me on seen and thats it no respond

20. imdone1990

imdone1990 Fapstronaut

she didnt lie about having a boyfriend she never sayd that she was single and even after i found out about boyfriend we kept hanging out at her place things didnt change because i found out about boyfriend actualy thats when she opened up even more to me because she started complaining about him how he treats her like crap since he left town and stuff like that