1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Phoenix Rising

Phoenix Rising Fapstronaut

Day 0, Beginning hard mode again

2. johnartista

johnartista Fapstronaut

3. Hatfuge

Hatfuge Fapstronaut

Day 14 only 50 weeks left :D

4. Congrats on making 100 days in this challenge. Keep going!

5. Day 49- A better day than yesterday begins

6. Thnxx Bro:)

7. Hermes Lupus

Hermes Lupus Fapstronaut

Something very strange happened yesterday. Got two wet dreams in a row... Does it count as a reset or something? They weren't even erotic. :/

8. Jyas

Jyas Fapstronaut

I don't think that counts as in a dream you generally have no control over your thoughts - you didn't intentionally M/O.

I'm starting this challenge today. Day 0.

9. Urðr

Urðr Fapstronaut

If you did NOT use P before you slept, you don't have to count it as a reset; I think it's a natural part of your health.
    I was relieved that was a dream you had :) Keep going!

10. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

Since the beginning of this year, I have been using as part of my daily routine the book, The Daily Stoic (366 meditations on Wisdom, Perseverence, and the Art of Living) by Ryan Holiday and Stephen Hanselman.

Each day is a one page reading, beginning with a title and a quote from one of the stoic philosophers. Here are a few examples from recent days:

REAL GOOD IS SIMPLE

Here’s a way to think about what the masses regard as being “good” things. If you would first start by setting your mind upon things that are unquestionably good—wisdom, self-control, justice, courage—with this preconception you’ll no longer be able to listen to the popular refrain that there are too many good things to experience in a lifetime.
    —Marcus Aurelius, Meditations, 5.12

DON’T LET YOUR ATTENTION SLIDE

When you let your attention slide for a bit, don’t think you will get back a grip on it whenever you wish—instead, bear in mind that because of today’s mistake everything that follows will be necessarily worse. . . . Is it possible to be free from error? Not by any means, but it is possible to be a person always stretching to avoid error. For we must be content to at least escape a few mistakes by never letting our attention slide.
    —Epictetus, Discourses, 4.12.1; 19

After each quote the authors elaborate a little further on how to incorporate the day's reading into our own lives. Each day fits very well with maintaining abstinence and further reflection, and only takes a few minutes. It will also expose you to the the major names in that school of thought, such as Epictetus, Marcus Aurelius, Seneca, etc., and may inspire interest in looking further into their writings, or philosophy in general.

11. gandharva123

gandharva123 Fapstronaut

12. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

13. Cyruss

Cyruss Fapstronaut

14. Urðr

Urðr Fapstronaut

Day 86/365
    I'm on 90 Days streak, and I finished second rebooting; there's no reason to stop this amazing journey ;)

15. gandharva123

gandharva123 Fapstronaut

2/365
    this is a long journey !!!!!!!!
    i m just afraid ......