1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[60-CHALLENGE] THE SIXTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Nov 7, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

Day 28 no pmo going strong finally, really beginning to feel advantages.

jjnf likes this.
  2. Cesarpo

Cesarpo Fapstronaut

LET'S GO YOU CAN BOYS

Zephil and jjnf like this.
  3. max9292

max9292 Fapstronaut

4. shodaivienni

shodaivienni Fapstronaut

5. jjnf

jjnf Fapstronaut

Day 2/60

Had some urges, but I'm doing ok. Going to do some work and play some piano

Day 60 seems like a long way off, I'm going to take it day by day - you don't climb a mountain without moving forward step by step.

Zephil likes this.
  6. Sola2

Sola2 Fapstronaut

17 Days

Zephil likes this.
  7. muswizzy

muswizzy Fapstronaut

17/60
    After class watched some music show and soccer news. At night I was studing, afterwards read a book. Sorry I didn't update yesterday I was tired. Going to bed now.

Zephil likes this.
  8. Ezpz

Ezpz Fapstronaut

9. WildPig13

WildPig13 Fapstronaut

1/60

I promised myself to start this journey if the zombie apocallypse didn't start yesterday, so here I am lmao :v

I might be having an actual "encounter" with a girl on mid - late June so I'd like to think that 60 days will do the trick (haven't been with a girl for over three months or so and didn't like it at all which made me relapse, and I want this other chick to enjoy it too while lasting all night long lol)

10. Kapa Caps

Kapa Caps Fapstronaut

11. Hikam29

Hikam29 Fapstronaut

12. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

Day 28 tomorrow's day 29 30 30s on Saturday so what happens after the 90 days does anybody know what's our goal here fellas? So does this mean that you'll be able to go all night long after 90 days or what? Or does it mean you'll go for 10 seconds and then come back in 90 days? Or go for 10 seconds all night long? Burning questions

Robbo-seeking-life likes this.
  13. Hermes Lupus

Hermes Lupus Fapstronaut

Day 8/60 of no 'P' here, 36 of no 'P' general. On the 76-th day with no 'MO'.

14. Hatfuge

Hatfuge Fapstronaut

15. Zephil

Zephil Fapstronaut

16. Zephil

Zephil Fapstronaut

I found in the early days if I relapsed I saw it as a glitch, and would cease pmo after that slip up. The reason being otherwise I would do exactly what you did and then like you feel miserable.

What I found was that for Everytime I slipped I would continue all my routines, more importantly my mental state, so apart from 1 slip, nothing else came, anxiety, fear, misery was not escalated, I just slipped up, once. No drama. This then helped create good habits and routines that re-enforced my commitment that later became the basis for quiting for good, where I am now, sorry for the long comment I've just been where you are so wanted to assist if possible. Good luck. You will succeed.

Robbo-seeking-life likes this.
  17. JT26

JT26 Fapstronaut

Apologize for missing posting for last few days. Extremely busy. Currently on Day 18. It has been tough, but just about having my streak intact.

Sola2 likes this.
  18. Cesarpo

Cesarpo Fapstronaut

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Sola2 likes this.