1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Dream Car

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Apr 18, 2018.

1. If you could have any car (not to sell), what would it be.

Mine is the 1967 mustang gt 500

1967-ford-mustang-gt-500.jpg

2. Reverent

Reverent Fapstronaut

Elanor

3. Yep, thats when i first saw it.

4. Aston Martin n- its just got the right amount of everything.

I drove my friends new mustang a few months back. I am not particularly a car head or anything but wow it felt almost like a turn on driving it. Just the sensation, adrenaline, turning of heads etc. I couldn't stop smiling from I got in til I got out.

5. Yeah, aston martins are nice, plus its the official Bond car (a nice plus).

6. My dad owned a older mustang (i forget what year) and it was pretty darn cool. He sold it though.

7. Maybe some day.....
    I have it played out in my head, I win the lottery and don't tell anyone and just arrive home to my wife driving a Aston Martin. I have told her that if she sees this happening she will know we have won the lottery.
    Fingers crossed!

8. Really FOB? I'd like a spin in it but wouldn't want to own it. People would point and laugh!

9. The same people who would point and laugh would also run for their lives and get the fuck out of the way if they saw it coming down the road. Plus it’s my dream car not theirs. Who gives a flying fuck what they think!?:D

10. Good luck, maybe we'll both win.

11. Deleted Account likes this.
  12. The title of this thread reminds me of the Jack Handey quote about his grandfather's dream car:

"I want to die in my sleep peacefully like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car."

13. '67 Chevy Impala... no particular reason ;)
    supernatural-season-11-baby-episdoe-impala.jpg

SilentJay313 likes this.
  14. Animation Fan

Animation Fan Fapstronaut

How's about this one:

But in all realistic honesty, perhaps a Tesla or this crazy motorcycle car thing called a Polaris Slingshot (Can't seem to upload a photo. Look it up).

15. Not bad, i like the classics

16. That thing is intense

17. yaaarp

yaaarp Fapstronaut

Maserati Merak SS, one of the most underrated vintage supercars out there. Don't ask me why, it just appeals to me.

[​IMG]

Or the Ferrari Daytona Spyder

[​IMG]