1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

90 Days NOPMO - 3 Keys for success

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Deleted Account, Jan 9, 2018.

1. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

That is awesome so inspired! Thank you

ThomasV likes this.
  2. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

Really awesome for sure

3. InnerSpirit

InnerSpirit Fapstronaut

Concise, thank you bro. Hope I can reply here when I'm on my 90 days.

ThomasV likes this.
  4. Duran

Duran New Fapstronaut

Verdiğiniz bilgiler ve tavsiyeler için çok teşekkürler...

5. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

Thank you

6. immanuel.iitd

immanuel.iitd Fapstronaut

7. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

Day 1-18 hell breath pray breath exercise pushups jumping jacks run.
    Day 19-25 smoother brain begins to Defoe, walk pray look at 30 nearby then 45 then 60 then 75 then 90 short term is easier than long term....

Buddhabro and Tonytone like this.
  8. Pinky guy

Pinky guy New Fapstronaut

A big thumb ups

ThomasV and Tonytone like this.
  9. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

The big 30 no way I want to start over again.....this ishappening the wife and I might sign a new abstinence for. 120 back dated to 22 March so really a new 90 day days from today to show my resolve on this process. Due to the fact we have a 30 day review of improvementand really honestly it does not count for my withdrawal period was horrifying long and I broke many boundaries and was pretty nasty at times. It's a surprisethat's hanging on a cabinet let's see who signs it firsther? Or Me? Pleasevote..........remember we have abstinence contract this is new, improved. She has 20 hardcore boundaries , I have 3 red yellow green improvement boundaries.
    Please vote..............thanks

10. Bijuu107

Bijuu107 Fapstronaut

Just HOLY SHIT, this is so good, i knew already some of the tipps but it was still so inspire to me.
    Realy Thanks for this!

Tonytone likes this.
  11. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

Day 77 of an unknown number dragging a little bit today but otherwise I'm doing really well
    There I was 47 days ago

12. treborn

treborn Fapstronaut

What about benefits?

13. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

E
    Extra energy not always thinking about sex for physical energy definitely stronger mental focus good

14. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

Just to name a few I have to sit down and really think there's quite a few I'm not sleeping any better yet and wait for that to happen

15. P-Free

P-Free Fapstronaut

EXCELLENT!!!! I love your tips! Congratulations on 90 days!

16. treborn

treborn Fapstronaut

im sorry what?

17. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

Yeah I'm sorry dude that did not make sense so I'm gaining extra energy, mental focus, ability to look at a woman and not have to think about her sexually, ability to stay on track focus on what is important without feeling my brain was stupid thoughts

18. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

hey sweetheart good morning, I believe God spoke to me this morning about our abstinence contract at the same time I've always been a guy that wants to fix things and I feel it has things fixed. Along with that train of thought if it's working in your heart not mine then why not wrap it up a little more I'll make it better. I want to ensure that I have a continuous stream of clean thoughts of love and not bust 2 hour intimacy. Maybe by me doing what I did to the contract it's a way of mesurrendering again to God and to knew you. You decide and let me know that's where we're at and that's where we'll go I love you sweetheart

Extended our contract waiting on her approval to 22 September 2018, dates are 23 march- 22 Sept goes above and beyond 180 days god shine his light on her decision.

19. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

Today is day 78 out of 184 me and my wife sign the new abstinence contract extension it is all after all just a number right? Could you do that? Hardmode pmo. sporting wood all the time now....challenge accepted. no action taken

20. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

day 79 of 184, read scripture and prayed to reaffirm my belief. its God's choice and my wife's decision when sexual intimacy return. here's some of it.
    In 7:1b, Paul cites a line from the Corinthians’ letter (“it is good for a man not to touch a woman”), which he intends to qualify and correct.2The phrase, “it is good for a man not to touch awoman,”3 has nothing to do with a hug, a handshake, or any other manifestation of fellowship or friendship. To “touch a woman”4is a euphemism for sexual intercourse