1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

30-Day No Social Media Challange

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by guy209, Apr 4, 2018.

I am curious to see what happens if I disconnect from social media for 30 days

1. Yes

11 vote(s)
    91.7%
  2. Nope

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  1. guy209

guy209 Fapstronaut

Hey Fapstronauts,

Lately, I've been procrastinating too much on Youtube, Facebook, and the likes. It seems I have developed the need to waste a little time in the mornings before I get to work. I want to see what it feels like to disconnect from social media for a while. I'll be checking in here daily. You are welcome to join me.

Cheers.

Day 0/30

2. guy209

guy209 Fapstronaut

Kind of forgot I started this thread :emoji_smirk:

Anyway, three days past without entering any social media sites so 3/30. I find it easier to avoid procrastination with that restriction in place.

3. guy209

guy209 Fapstronaut

Relapsed. Went on Youtube to watch the post-match interview after the Manchester derby.

Day 0/30

Deleted Account and pranav02 like this.
  4. pranav02

pranav02 Fapstronaut

I'm in. Let's go

FX-05 likes this.
  5. londonguy90

londonguy90 Fapstronaut

I’m in man spend far to much time on them trying hard been several days now deleted Facebook never really had Snapchat have Twitter I barely use at all same with Instagram I think I could easily kick it for awhile certainly as use them far less then when younger. Do people kick them for good or just limit themselves to just one?

6. Bizzle

Bizzle Fapstronaut

I've wanted to do something like this but I never even start, it feels too difficult. I always want to keep my fb account incase magically some girl messages me one day. Stupid I know. One day I hope to start this challenge though

londonguy90 likes this.
  7. londonguy90

londonguy90 Fapstronaut

Omg same always think magically someone will message me and say hi never happens best to delete I think as temptation alway’s there!

8. pranav02

pranav02 Fapstronaut

It's always football transfer news(soccer) and cricket that makes me waste my time. Plus a bit of YT too. Aghh

londonguy90 likes this.
  9. londonguy90

londonguy90 Fapstronaut

I use to spend hour’s on football transfer new’s When a teen. YT is terrible can waste so many hours on there.

10. Bizzle

Bizzle Fapstronaut

Im curious what all would be considered social media. obviously fb and twitter. youtube i normally dont consider since i dont comment or interact with anyone there. I spend a lot of time on twitch as that has been kind of an outlet for me to make friends. But i know i need to make a change somewhere

11. hay6tAYA

hay6tAYA Fapstronaut

I'm in my No Facebook Challenge 3. It's sometimes difficult because usually you have very important dates in the chats. I'm happy with these challenge. It's really strange because all the day I had hiccup, but it's a good beginning.