1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How did you lost your virginity? (Trigger warning) (for those who totally committed X PMO only)

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Apr 5, 2018.

1. Warrior II

Warrior II Fapstronaut

I'd like to hear these logical and scientific reasons.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. It's no longer killing me like it was in my early 20s. I just need to better myself first instead of rushing into it

3. Just because a girl has had sex before doesnt mean shes experienced. If she is just lying there thinking shes doing you any favors I wouldn't think of her as 'experienced', maybe she is a little bit of a whore, but she has no idea what shes doing. So of the hottee girls just lay back and take it and then wonder why their BF fools around with girls much less attractive...good sex.

4. Great mentality.

5. Speshal_K_1997

Speshal_K_1997 Fapstronaut

Ok I'm not really sure what a countability partner is or how it works.. I just have a idea of what it is... someone who is on a similar challenge and there to help each other thru it.... is there any particular rules we have to do.. or a particular thread we have to be in...?

6. Bro that's dangerous man. He shouldn't have done it at that age. 13 is far too young to date let alone having sex. The mind just isn't capable to handle having a love partner let alone having sex with one at that age.

I can't imagine what would happen if he were to get caught. That would just suck ass for him lol.

7. Was virgin shamed in the Navy at 19, and lost it in the red light district in Hong Kong. It was quite unpleasurable, and I lasted like a solid hour, and eventually had to contract all of my pelvic floor muscles and jackhammer the poor girl until I finished. Plus side I was like 2x her size literally so I was able to basically ragdoll her for a solid hour, negative side, I don't really like doing that to women, picking them up, and throwing them around, and just muscling position changes. It just showed my the neanderthal side of my psyche.

8. Nothing would happen to him lol.she was the one who technically 'abused' him even tho he loved it lol

9. I don't think it would be called abuse if he technically enjoyed it

10. i fucked my girlfriend in new year when I was 19, then cummed in her throat(she did blowjob for the first time), she started feeling Ill because it didnt taste well ( she spit it) and I went home. Then I saw billboard' you are cool'.

11. True, but it doesn't mean I'm not kicking myself for letting it get like this

12. There was a time recently where my two coworkers and I were chatting away and it got to the point where they're asking where the weirdest places they have ever had sex was. I'm saying in my head "Don't ask me, don't ask me..." since it would have been like that scene from The 40 Year Old Virgin, but luckily the topic changed

13. I lost my virginity by having sex for the first time ;)

14. And what are these alleged logical reasons?

15. No It wasn't but legally it was statutory rape lol.
    Fuck why couldn't a 20 something year old sleep with me when I was that age *sigh*

16. NZT 48

NZT 48 Fapstronaut

I haven't yet either I'm still a virgin.

What I don't understand is, why are people embarassed about being a virgin? All it means is that you haven't had sex, nothing else

17. Well, in this day and age, you can be ridiculed by it, especially in your late 20s and 30s or higher

18. NZT 48

NZT 48 Fapstronaut

But why? In my opinion, anybody who ridicules people who have not yet had sex is quite immature. In fact, I'd assume in most cases it's just a bit of banter, nobody could seriously think badly of you because you hadn't had an orgasm with another human being yet?

What's funny is that several years ago, people were proud to announce they were virgins, but nowadays, people are proud to announce they've had sex

19. Warrior II

Warrior II Fapstronaut

HAHAHAHAH THAT LAST PART

20. It depends what circles you're in. A friend of mine is a virgin. He works in law enforcement. The ridicule is actually merciless. It's downright bullying and harassment.
    It seems to depend on what field you're in. Law men are generally strong athletic macho men. Having sex with women is a very important staple to them. If they're not having many partners they're married and have families. To be out of that norm is very confusing to them and they remind you of it everyday.
    I imagine if you're a software engineer or something considered nerdy people are more surprised if someone's actually having sex.