1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How did you lost your virginity? (Trigger warning) (for those who totally committed X PMO only)

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Apr 5, 2018.

1. Speshal_K_1997

Speshal_K_1997 Fapstronaut

2. AllNamesUsed

AllNamesUsed Fapstronaut

3. Speshal_K_1997

Lol nice

Amazing Athest likes this.
  4. LilD

LilD Fapstronaut

I haven't. And now thinking of it, I'm glad I didn't because it could go so very wrong, e.g. doing it on drugs. Drugs are bad, mkay?

5. SanSolo

SanSolo Fapstronaut

Only after a long commitment to stop masturbating with many resets. It did enable me to mature and grow, overcome my shyness and lack of confidence. So when I went back to school and I saw a girl I was attracted to I asked her out! We continued to see each other, grew closer, and it happened. Yes, the details are a little too steamy to relate here. But I can say that it was a disaster. I think I lasted all of about 20 seconds and managed to pull a muscle in my back too. I can't believe that girl gave me another chance. I did better next time.

6. A French guy while I was partying at night by a lake in Germany, called me out for being a virgin than quietly told two cute German gals at least one of them needed to fix the situation. So she grabbed my hand and took me into the wooded area away from the group.

7. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

I was just finished with high school and I started hanging out with this girl. I never talked to her in school but she asked me to sign her yearbook and I wrote my phone number in there. She called me over the summer and we hung out a few times and eventually did the deed.

8. A little of both, but most people had more than enough to drink so that kinda thing is more accepted...chalk it up now to a goofy story Ill prolly never tell my future wife lol

Amazing Athest likes this.
  9. way too late in life. Did no P as a new years resolution, found NoFap, read a lot, just felt good reading and taking stuff in, did approach on woman living in flats near me. Left open invitation to pop in any time. Hung out a few times, stepping up physical touch to the best of my research and she reciprocated. A night in watching tv with gentle touching. I think i was fortunate that she had plenty of life experience and wasn't as worried about escalating.

SanSolo likes this.
  10. I always find it kind of suspicious when the person who starts a thread like this never answers their own question.
    [​IMG]

11. I was walking home from party downtown and this broad started talking to me. Well... Turns out she was a working girl and I happened to have cash on hand haha.

Haha great night actually. I've got way better sex stories than that tho haha

Amazing Athest and Warrior II like this.
  12. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

Hey, that “hoe” is a person. Somebody’s daughter, sister, etc.

Meep, kropo82, Knighthawk and 2 others like this.
  13. Hoes be hoes

Warrior II likes this.
  14. TaronEger

TaronEger Fapstronaut

In this day and age, I'm sorry but I haven't lost mine either.

ClearAsMud(Al) likes this.
  15. TaronEger

TaronEger Fapstronaut

@Jct You should be the one to answer this first! :emoji_laughing:

16. Here's something I just can't understand if a guy have three girls then he's the man, he can even give her some head or sex her raw if a girl do the same, then she's a whore. - Lil' Kim

17. No matter what a man can't get pregnant. I think cait Jenner is working on that but still.

noonoon likes this.
  18. Speshal_K_1997

Yo...I noticed you're in the same streak count as me... wanna be accountability partners?

Deleted Account likes this.