1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Question from Free Ones

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Ever lonley one, Apr 2, 2018.

1. Ever lonley one

Ever lonley one New Fapstronaut

I'm posting here cause I always feel lonely af except right after fapping and I don't think i'm ever getting out of this situation.
    So my question is, Does that feeling go away when you stay clean or it never happens without actually having someone?

2. NoFap wont cure loneliness unfortunately.

3. manimlonely

manimlonely Fapstronaut

heh, first of all, by fapping you try to bypass the need of making real love to woman. Just by not so wanting to have physical relationships you reduce your needs to communicate. This challenge helped me filter my friends - real ones from the trashy ones living or living by oversexualized social media world. It was a relief letting bad friends go. It's really complicated for me, because I feel like NoFap brought me a shit ton of hidden problems which I one day had to face. AND TRUST ME, when there are problems, only real friends stay with you. If you DON'T have anyone and didn't have before this challenge, it's ok man, if it's the hard way, you know it's the right way. I probably shouldn't quote Charles Bukowski in these forums, but I think he said that friends and family is just a hard challenge in your life that you have to take in order to reach your goals. There's none for you when you're trying to reach YOUR ultimate goals. It doesn't mean stopping to communicate with family or some other drama, it just means that you have to find ways and endure all this loneliness crap.

Loneliness is a feeling, it's not some sort of a thing. You have to learn to be alone too, you don't know what challenges there will be in upcoming days. In my opinion, it's one of the most important things that a man has to learn trough his life. Searching for new hobbies, skills, interests will bring you new people to your life, but it's your job to choose, if you want to connect with them or not, don't force it. Just get off your PC. It's a great problem among PC gamers and net surfers.

P.S. Sorry if it's hard to understand what I said, I'm really tired and English isn't my main language