1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

quitting for good

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by bhquitter, Mar 26, 2018.

1. bhquitter

bhquitter Fapstronaut

Hey there, I am an eighteen year old boy studying my undergraduates and I joined because I feel that this is something I have really lost control over. I hope that this site and the amazing people here will help me reach my goals which I couldn't have done alone. I will try to post on a daily basis from now on. Please support me. Cheers!

2. Welcome to this long and very positive road of recovery. I'm sure you'll get a lot out of this site and its member support.

And good for you for catching and addressing this early on. It will probably make it easier to get your life on proper track.

3. hydroxide

hydroxide Fapstronaut

Glad you decided to turn your life around. You will definitely benefit from this.

bhquitter likes this.
  4. Newmanman

Newmanman Fapstronaut

Hey well done on joining, I am also new at this and I am really excited to keep on going. This is all such great motivation to see so many people here that are all pursuing the same goal.

bhquitter likes this.
  5. DoctorShultz

DoctorShultz Fapstronaut

Welcome to the Forums bhquitter, enjoy your stay! This is a great first step in the right direction. I applaud you. This will be a difficult journey but together I am sure you will arrive at your destination. Good luck!

bhquitter likes this.
  6. bhquitter

bhquitter Fapstronaut

Thank you so much people!

7. Welcome. Glad you are here.

Take some time to read the reboot material and come up with a plan for what you will do when you are faced with urges. It has good advice, so don't skip it! :)

Perhaps start writing a journal - if you feel comfortable telling people about happened and what's going on now, you will start to feel accountable to them. You may even inspire others. It's a nice feeling! This will help your recovery.

Read the journals of others - we all learn from each other. Don't just stay within your own age group or part of the world. Read, learn, apply.

Look around the forums, get to know people. Everyone is friendly, and will try to help you. We're all in the same boat here. :)

Be kind to others and others will be kind to you.

I wish you a successful reboot.

bhquitter likes this.