1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Who is smarter, man or woman?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Mar 24, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How is giving somebody equal rights "scientifically" impossible? In some forms pure equality say for some jobs may be an issue due to strength levels, but not impossible depending on what you're talking about.

2. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

You certainly don't practice what you preach since you do the same exact thing posting a mass murderer Tyrant and expect sympathy. Lists like the one I posted are usually specifically meant for its intended target audience ie. Femnazis, so if youre truly not one you wouldnt/shouldnt get triggered so much by it. But the level of energy of the anger someone exercises over it is very very telling about that person.

For example, I'm a Trump supporter so I'll get called Nazi, but it really doesn't bother me all that much because I know I'm not one so I dont bother wasting energy on strangers on some messageboard. I'm secure with what I believe.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Right. Its like claiming that every adult man should have no larger than a 32 inch waist and ignoring so many other factors that affect that. Its this type of inanity that the left loves.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
  4. Runtilmylegsdropoff

5. Then why post it in the first place then? I'm sure you were well aware of what you'd "stir" up in the process.

While it may not be the best taste in the image that I chose, it's not exactly the same as that list you posted even if you're covering that up under feminists. But okay sure.

6. Runtilmylegsdropoff

/pol/ is a bad influence on me. I'm going to make sure I smack those lads next time I see them again.

7. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

And claiming women should exist only for looks, having kids and making sandwiches isn’t exactly an equal chance at life, yeah?

That’s the point we are making.

8. Because he wants attention. Seriously just ignore him, that what I do (apart from the time he started going on about people going to hell).

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2018
  9. Yeah, I have been even with all the rubbish he's said repeatedly about atheists. I try my best. lol

10. I guess it's literally in my genes to make sandwiches? I mean apparently science says it so I guess I better get back to it then. :(

The only one I know how to make is a knuckle sandwich. lol

11. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

The knuckle sandwich’s usually the sandwich that those who belittle others deserve to have :)

12. I hear they taste pretty good. :p

13. This thread has been locked. It no longer has any meaningful discussion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.