Who is smarter, man or woman?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Mar 24, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That's funny. My husband and I are exactly the opposite. Although I'm a bit more patient with him than you were with her.

2. I would say worse than the flat earthers, because it's hateful. I would much rather hang out with someone who believes the earth is flat than someone who says all women are good for is looking pretty and making babies. Disgusting.

3. Really? Oh, I never did with the stuff that he's posted before. But bloody hell...

While things may be wired differently in the brain or one gender does something different than the other has nothing to do with intelligence. Because in terms of intelligence folks they can have problems with certain subjects, learning, etc and still exeed at other things and hell even end up inventing something.

For me personally with my autism/disorders they technically consider me slow or I guess "not too bright", yet I'm able to excel at some stuff and honestly even with my handicap I seem smarter than some of the female friends I used to have. To me it comes down to that individual and what they're like, I hate these baseless wars that never go anywhere.

4. Sovereign Elder

Sovereign Elder Fapstronaut

There is male then there is female then there is me who stands above all.

5. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

lol, seriously, over a meme? Come on. If it's any consolation, I don't agree with the entire list. I should've posted a disclaimer that I got it from /pol/. Anyone who's ever browsed pol understands.

Seriously though, we've had FemiNazism shoved down our throats for decades now and any sort of push back is demonized? lol, gimme a break.

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. Runtilmylegsdropoff likes this.
  7. Kinda going off what @CassTeaElle was saying, it's lowkey true. Actually it's not even lowkey. Ive met really, really dumb females and stupid males. It's a human thing, not really gender.

Ask which ones more crazy and I'll be all up on that thread.

8. Any sort of push back? Are you legitimately insane? You call saying that women are worthless unless they're looking pretty for men or making babies "push back"? You are ridiculous. And that wasn't a "meme." It was a disgusting list made by a disgusting, misogynistic man and reposted by someone equally as disgusting. It was not funny. It was not "some push back against feminism." You know full well how I feel about modern feminism. What you posted had nothing to do with that. It was plain and simple derogatory, objectifying sexism, and I have zero tolerance or respect for anyone who thinks that's just some funny joke, let alone for someone who is actually surprised that a woman would take offense to being told that they're worthless unless they're pretty and pregnant.

9. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Did you not read the part where I said I didn't agree with the entire list? Men have been on the receiving end of FemiNazism bigotry for a while now. I somewhat think you're making a Mountain out of a molehill as my posting that list was more tongue in cheek than serious.

10. I don't give a shit if it was tongue and cheek, or if you "don't agree with the whole list." Any real man with respect for women wouldn't have posted such a list in the first place. It was disgusting and offensive and sexist, and as I've said clearly, I have zero respect for anyone who thinks otherwise. You can go right ahead and think I'm being some dramatic "crazy" girl. I don't really care what someone like you thinks of me.

11. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Now you really sound like one of those FemiNazis. WOW. I still think you're making a mountain out of a molehill. I really don't care what your definition of a "real man" is since you're so ridiculously easily triggered.
    [​IMG]

12. So because I'm a woman and I don't like being told that I'm worthless unless I'm pretty and making babies, that makes me a feminazi? Didn't realize that. I guess all women anywhere ever are feminazis, then, so have fun with MGTOW.

The things in that post were so far beyond being considered "easily triggered." It's not like you made some mild-mannered jib at women. You literally called us all worthless and inferior to men in every way. Being upset by that is NOT an overreaction, and if you think it is, then you are delusional.

13. Runtilmylegsdropoff

lol. I don't agree with MGTOW. Neither did I agree with the making babies part, but you didn't really care to bother to find out about that. Nope, there are plenty of women that aren't Feminazis.

14. All women lack the ambition and drive to do a good job at anything...

All women lack logical reasoning skills to make difficult decisions...

All women have a primal instinct of inferiority...

The only worthy talent women possess is to bear children and provide men with something pretty to look at. And if we can't do those things, we are worthless.

These are the statements you've made, and I'm a feminazi for being offended by them? Fuck right off. I'm officially not wasting any more of my time on you.

15. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

There's a difference between condemning a misogynist meme, and hating men, which is what actual feminazis do.

16. I feel like for some people, particularly some MRAs, just merely being a woman and not liking blatant misogynism is enough to be labeled a "feminazi." Which is obviously ridiculous.

17. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Yeah, some MRA's act like the male versions of feminists, in which they steer off the egalitarian route (which I personally support), and consider anything involving equal opportunity to be a terrible, feminist idea. It's sad, really.

18. Yeah, that's what I hate as well. It's basically the only reason I wouldn't call myself an MRA. And one reason why I don't call myself a feminist. I don't want to be associated with either of those types of people. Believing in basic gender equality and treating people with respect and human decency doesn't make someone a "feminazi."

19. IggyIshness

IggyIshness Fapstronaut

Everyone should get a equal chance at life. But no such thing as equality. Physically, and scientifically impossible.

Runtilmylegsdropoff likes this.
  20. I love how these "edgelords" work, they post rubbish like that on purpose to be offensive/controversial so when you get annoyed they call you butthurt and it was just a "joke". It's pathetic, the supposed attempt of push back against feminism... hah

clap-clap-clap-for-idiot-memegenerator-net-for-all-those-5574825-1.png

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.