1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Your most anticipated game 2018 or beyond?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Mar 22, 2018.

1. Death Stranding, Shadows die Twice, Metro Exodus.

2. BonaldBuck

BonaldBuck New Fapstronaut

Death Stranding (Probably because of Hideo Kojima)
    Super Smash Bros 5
    Red Dead Redemption 2

3. Far cry 5 for me, although I sincerely hope I won't be disappointed as I loved the coop in FC4.

4. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

Fuck yeah. I can't wait for metro. I'm excited for farcry 5 too.

5. SilentJay313

SilentJay313 Fapstronaut

Death Stranding
    Cyberpunk 2077
    Detroit: Become Human (It's out already but I haven't had any time to pick up a copy. )

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. I see release in 25 may for Detroit but game looks very promising.

7. SilentJay313

SilentJay313 Fapstronaut

Oh. I thought It was already out. Either way, I'll be picking up a copy of it.

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. Father Dan

Father Dan Fapstronaut

I've got a few sort of oddball ones.
    There are rumours of the original Spyro trilogy being remastered. Spyro 2 was my first game ever, when I was about 8 or 9. The Spyro trilogy in general were some of my favourite games growing up.

Also the Final Fantasy 7 remake. I got into the Final Fantasy series at about the same time as Spyro. Spyro games were really goofy, fun and hilarious games. Final Fantasy was a lot more mature and deep and epic, but still totally ridiculous at times. That's why i love these series so much

But I was pretty late to the party for Final Fantasy 7. I played Final Fantasy 8 first, then 9 and 10 and 12, well before I discovered 7. But Final Fantasies 7-10 and 12 are all fantastic. Auron, Balthier, Sorceress Edea and Vincent are my favourite characters, there are a few others. Never really cared for the FF13 games. And I haven't had a chance to play any of the previous Final Fantasy titles.

Finally Soul Calibur 6, I love Tekken as well. But with the Soul Calibur games you have weapons. The later games allow you to create your own characters, using a weapon style from the rostered fighters. How cool is that.