1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[30-CHALLENGE] THE THIRTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 2, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. wanttoprogress

wanttoprogress Fapstronaut

Day 1. No Urges! Passed the day studying and watching series!

2. Jeswar

Jeswar Fapstronaut

Day 23; so today was crazy weird but in a good way! Had an awesome day at training for work, then got a Snapchat from this girl who I use to talk too. Funny how the world works, I stop using dating sites and this girl starts messaging me asking if I’d like to come stay the night! And fuck was I tempted, god damn did I just want to have meaningless sex and fuck away life’s problems for a night. But no, I don’t want to cause more pain to myself. I want to save my sexual energy for things that will better mylife not one night stands in which I’m not attracted to this girl in any form at all. She can’t even hold a decent conversation! I want to use this energy for my work place, my life, my physical health and maybe someday a girl I actually can see myself being with! Don’t give into temptations brothers, no matter what form it comes in. I blocked her on snap chat and that’s the end of that! Fuck I certainly made the right choice, I probably won’t think this in a day or two but right now in this moment I’m on top of the world!

Relinquished likes this.
  3. asdfg2

asdfg2 Fapstronaut

4. sirebuttocks

sirebuttocks New Fapstronaut

5. Neo30

Neo30 Fapstronaut

day 3

Sola2 likes this.
  6. Relinquished

Relinquished Fapstronaut

Day 30. Very well, it's done. As someone who jacks off twice a day, this has been really challenging for me. I did actually notice changes, yet I'm having quite the dilemma right now. I know I will finish it if I start the 60 days challange, but I'm not sure if I should start it. I'll not give in to my urges. I'll think about it for a day, and tomorrow I will decide.

7. Guitarvilan

Guitarvilan Fapstronaut

Day 2, take 2: Restarting. Trying not to get discouraged, but not giving up.

Sola2 likes this.
  8. guy209

guy209 Fapstronaut

Day 2/30
    Been at collage all day and coming back home to my wife, so had no actual possibility to watch p today. Interestingly enough I didn't felt any urges to do so (except only for a little while in the morning). I can assume that the urge to watch p comes to be only in situations when it can be fullfiled. Libido was kind of high today.

Sola2 likes this.
  9. Jeremy_Jr.

Jeremy_Jr. Fapstronaut

Day 4 - Tiring but awesome day :)

Sola2 likes this.
  10. Sola2

Sola2 Fapstronaut

Here we go... Day 1

Relinquished and ShyMonk555 like this.
  11. shodaivienni

shodaivienni Fapstronaut

12. ShyMonk555

ShyMonk555 Fapstronaut

10/30. Damn I reached double digits. I am grateful to everyone here :) slow and steady.

Sola2 and Relinquished like this.
  13. max9292

max9292 Fapstronaut

day 7 update

14. BenjaminBurnley

BenjaminBurnley Fapstronaut

15. Iahim

Iahim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Day 25.

Sola2 likes this.
  16. xDanii

xDanii Fapstronaut

Day 3.
    Today I was at school the whole day so I didn't even have time to think about PMO. I have some other problems because of which I'm kinda stuck in my mind all the time... But besides that everything's going pretty good.

17. Just Rose

Just Rose Distinguished Fapstronaut

Day 20. I had a dream in which I was tempted to read literotica again. It was so damned real, I never had dreamt that before. But even in the dream I didn't give in.

Sola2 likes this.
  18. Day 18/30 Done

Sola2 and TENK like this.
  19. TENK

TENK Fapstronaut

Day 7/30

Sola2 likes this.