1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Any anime reccomendations (That have little to no triggers)?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Jgon2414

Jgon2414 New Fapstronaut

Howl's Moving Castle is my favorite! Miyazaki, Studio Ghibli films are the best!

2. Jgon2414

Jgon2414 New Fapstronaut

Avatar the Last Airbender! Favorite TV show of all time! I'e seen it through 5 times and still learn new things each time I watch it!

Jack York likes this.
  3. Depends what you consider a trigger.

I am watching Log Horizon right now. It's good, and not really sexual so far, though I am on episode 11 of 25 right now. However the female characters are attractive and one has very large breasts. It's nice to look at but not a trigger for me because I can't really go that far with just anime stuff, although I can appreciate it.

4. Minsc

Minsc Fapstronaut

I second Mushi-shi.

5. Attack on Titan is the only one I know of without an pervy stuff as far as I remember. I stopped watching Anime after AoT which was 4-5 years ago. After watching about 3 different animes, I got turned off by the pervy stuff, and the freaky people who watch it. It's way too overrated as well. I feel like it has destroyed the internet.

While not really an anime, the Last Air Bender, and The Legend of Korra are really good.

6. SolitaryScribe

SolitaryScribe Fapstronaut

7. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

I’ve always turned to the more dark-themed/action ones such as Terror in Resonance, Black Lagoon, Code Geass and other series that tend to be shorter (only a few dozen episodes max).

8. JustinX

JustinX Fapstronaut

best anime = no anime

9. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

Ergo proxy
    Psycho pass
    Death parade
    When they cry
    Attack on titan

10. I still watch DBZ and Cowboy Bebop, and still watch old school Dragonball (Jacky Chun ftw.)

Akira
    Origional Ghost in the Shell (very possible triggers.)
    I liked Princess Mononoke.

Steer clear of anything too cutsie, because it's too estrogenic. I stopped reading a lot of manga and watching anime because I felt it was too effeminate.

Never watch hentai ever.

11. Heráclito

Heráclito Fapstronaut

I'm watching Jojo´s Bizarre adventure. It inspires me to work out and become a manly person. its 99% testosterone and doesnt have much triggers.

Tafjord and Truegamer007 like this.
  12. Workout to 40% then watch one episode of Baki. Post episode workout to 70%. Repeat the next day until you've watched both seasons.

13. yugowolf1991

yugowolf1991 Fapstronaut

Have you heard of guyver? very cool pretty sure there are no triggers either so that's a bonus
    There is 2 versions a shorter 80s version and a more modern 2000 version both good though

14. zinc.

zinc. Fapstronaut

spirited away if you haven't watched it yet.It is both suitable for children and adults in different ways.One of the most fascinating things i have ever watched.In fact right now i am listening a music from that movie :D

15. Calipso

Calipso Fapstronaut

Violet Evergarden
    Noragami

16. Jack York

Jack York Fapstronaut

My Hero Academia. that got me into anime. :D

17. Cyborg 009. It's an oldie but a goodie.