1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[21-CHALLENGE] THE TWENTY ONE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Sep 9, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. TENK

TENK Fapstronaut

2. devinheppy82

devinheppy82 Fapstronaut

I made it to 18 days, just relapsed. Not worth it. Day 0

3. Guess I just had a spontaneous ejaculation or something, and it felt like nocturnal emission. My penis got so hard because I was having urges that I kind of stretched my body and I suddenly felt that it was gonna have an orgasm. Then I pulled it out to check and after a stalemate of like 3 seconds I ejaculated. I guess it's because the pants I was wearing are a bit too tight and I didn't have ejaculation for 13 days so there was too much semen in my body and my penis got over-sensitive. I don't think I should consider it as a relapse as I did not masturbate and I did not have the intention to seek for orgasm though I was having urges, but I feel kind of uncomfortable because it was almost like a relapse. The lesson I've learned is that whenever having urges, be real careful about the penis, or I would have an orgasm that's not intended and expected, which is awful. Probably this can be a tip to you guys too. Anyway I'll mark today as clean because after this accident I will have no chance to m. So day 14, and a real hard day.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2018
  4. I'll take it as a relapse anyway cuz I had an orgasm after all. Sad af. So back to day 0

5. Sovereign Elder

Sovereign Elder Fapstronaut

Day 1 boys i pew pew revenant boys

6. realworld

realworld Fapstronaut

7. NSD91

NSD91 Fapstronaut

Day 3 done! So far, this is a lot easier than my previous attempts. No urges, some thoughts but nothing serious. Not gonna get to excited about that tho lol only Day 4.

DRPJav and Deleted Account like this.
  8. TS547

TS547 Fapstronaut

Day 14 yesterday down

DRPJav and NSD91 like this.
  9. DRPJav

DRPJav Fapstronaut

Ashamed to say I relapsed but I've been trying harder and I'm successfully on day 3

NSD91 likes this.
  10. GeeWhizz

GeeWhizz Fapstronaut

Day 5 of 21 (round 4).

DRPJav and NSD91 like this.
  11. Sistio

Sistio Fapstronaut

12. nat-98

nat-98 Fapstronaut

Day 19 of 21. Just 2 to go:)

DRPJav and GeeWhizz like this.
  13. TENK

TENK Fapstronaut

14. TheFlash123

TheFlash123 Fapstronaut

Day 0 !!! Relapsed

I was overjoyed when I completed 14- days challenge. I was spending time by watching movies mindlessly, which was the reason for the relapsed I encountered with few scenes and I slipped.

I am happy that I have done 15 days so far. Now, I'll be very careful.

15. Sola2

Sola2 Fapstronaut

Day 0 Reset

DRPJav likes this.
  16. Sola2

Sola2 Fapstronaut

Well done on your 15 days PMO free! I've also relapsed today, got to pick myself up, stay positive and keep fight, PMO might have won this battle but the war isn't over. As the day counter increases the harder it gets, I guess for each individual the point where it gets easier varies, I am looking forward to that, but first to get through the hard part.

TheFlash123 and GeeWhizz like this.