1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

why no girl wants to be with me

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by jimz, Mar 15, 2018.

1. jimz

jimz Fapstronaut

despite being handsome and curretnly studying master degree i am still alone.last day i assisted a girl as tutor for two days. i was full of energy and focused which this situation wouldnt happen and i am most of the time exhuasted .when i was with her i was motivated and i kinda liked her when teaching was over i cried a lot i wished she was mine.why life is so hard sometimes what is the purpose behind this, a girl comes to my life for a short time and then she is gone.and i am again left alone.unfortunatley she was married and i couldnt prose her or ask her out

2. scote73

scote73 Fapstronaut

Often times us single guys will meet a girl who feels like "the one". Even if they're taken, we're still infatuated.

Here's the thing: there's literally an abundance of girls out there like this. They're everywhere. Odds are, another will come along. And even if she comes and goes, odds are another will come along.

It's always sad when people leave our lives, especially when we feel a connection is there. Heck, it can even break our heart. But don't let it get you down for too long, as you're always attracting good people into your life when you decide to live a life of kindness, gratitude, and abundance.

Hope you're doing okay bud, sending positive vibes your way.

3. I don't think you can be alive without having a story like yours WE ALL HAVE HAD THEM its rough, dealing with married women is the worse I try to distance myself from them if I feel I am becoming attracted to them . I don't want to BUT I HAVE TO its better for everyone when you do .

Hitto, jimz and Amazing Athest like this.
  4. jimz

jimz Fapstronaut

Tnx a lot. I am better know yesterday after she left. I was deveatated .I have no choice to let go.I think god brought this girl for a short time in my life to remind me and show me a sign.

Hitto and scote73 like this.
  5. This might seem a bit unfair to her, but try to recall her flaws. Not her physical ones, but the deeper stuff that can't be fixed with cosmetic changes. I'm sure she's nice, smart, funny, whatever, but I'd wager she doesn't have a monopoly on those traits, even within your orbit.

6. I guarantee there are girls out there who want to date you man. The thing is, you're not trying to meet girls. You might think you are, but you really aren't. I hope I don't come off as a dick, but I've heard this so many times. I used to be the EXACT same way. I automatically assumed no girl would want me. Turns out I was wrong and I can't even count how many fun times I could've had if I had just stopped hating myself and actually talked to some girls. If you're actually trying to find a girl, you will find a girl. Trust me. Just go out there and talk to some girls. Ask them out, and if they say no then move on and ask another girl out. One of them will say yes. Good luck handsome. ;)

7. jimz

jimz Fapstronaut

She is gone forever
    my major issue here is that i am too emotional and become emotionaly dependent even after dating for the first time.as long as i this emotinal dependecy is with me no girl wants to date me

MasterGamer likes this.
  8. Dude, sometime dating is not worth it.I don’t know what you went to but trust me dating is not worth it,if you wanna date someone don’t force it,let it natural come to you.

9. so true , if she is married move on if she is not and says no move on don't try to make something that just isn't there, I know that's easier said than done but you have to and its more rewarding to

10. Lonewolfpt

Lonewolfpt Fapstronaut

True, once Phill Collins said: "you cant hurry love"

Deleted Account likes this.
  11. FeelingFine

FeelingFine Fapstronaut

There's a book you can get for free called How to Be a 3% Man by Corey Wayne. It's not a pick up artist manual but will confirm and add to what @scote73 said.

Simply put, get out of the "beta" frame, gain confidence, and learn to have an "I don't give a shit" attitude while placing no expectation on the outcome. The more you show that want a woman, the less attracted they become. Don't have to be an Asshole in any way but it's important to not place any expectation on the outcome and to just "be a man". That's all a woman wants at the end of the day.

Clerk373, seaguy44, jimz and 2 others like this.
  12. RecoveringFapaholic

RecoveringFapaholic Fapstronaut

If you want a girlfriend then don't be needy. I know it's hard but you need to be happy on your own first. Neediness is unattractive because it demonstrates that you have no self worth. Women will be much more attracted to you if you're happy with yourself.

Clerk373, JustinX, john27 and 2 others like this.
  13. Thank you very much for posting this. I have gotten the the links and am currently listening to it. I have an issue with the Making Lasting Change chapter, but it's my own personal issue rather than with anything he says. My inability to approach isn't fear of rejection - I've been rejected so many times it's an old friend and I don't feel it. My inability to approach is based on the something I've named the 'closed board chess game'. In it, I don't bother approaching/making the first move, or really doing anything worthwhile in life to change my current situation because, in my head, rather than playing a game of chess, whether for fun or competition, for five moves or two hours, the game has already been played before I even take out the pieces, so what is the point. My Physician is rather concerned by it, and currently has me on 200mg of Quetiapine (which also assists in getting to sleep).

Still not sure how I feel about this, personally. I mean, objectively, it's great, but subjectively...

14. john27

john27 Fapstronaut

This right here. Being happy on your own is more important than anything. You should never have to depend on someone to be happy. People will notice it if you're desperate for a relationship and cut it off.

15. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

16. RecoveringFapaholic

RecoveringFapaholic Fapstronaut

If you're unhappy alone, then you won't be happy in a relationship. Happiness has little to do with your circumstances but what you make of them. Others may bring you happiness once you've chosen to be happy.

Roady and Hitto like this.
  17. SkyFallBack

SkyFallBack Fapstronaut

You don't own the world, neither does the world own you. You only own yourself. Love yourself, undoutedbly, unconditionally.

jimz likes this.
  18. Hagbart C.

Hagbart C. New Fapstronaut

You are handsome, that´s an advantage of course, but as a student you have a relatively low status. And maybe you study a subject where few women are around?
    You could start hobbies where you can meet a lot of interesting women, be confident and don´t focus too much on one women like your tutor, when there is no real hope you can be with her. Such dreams and the frustration from it distract you from your real opportunities.

19. gunslinger215

gunslinger215 Fapstronaut

I was alone for a long time and felt incredibly lonely. It was actually the NoFaP rebooting process that actually helped me accept me for who i am. Instead of being lonely, i focus now on becoming a better person. I have now so much stuff to do that I hardly have time to feel sorry about myself. That being said, I would advise you just do more stuff in your life and stop worrying :)

Roady, Hitto and Hagbart C. like this.
  20. the promise

the promise Fapstronaut

Now thats what i call luck haha

gunslinger215 likes this.