1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What book did you last read?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Nov 14, 2017.

1. Patton2018

Patton2018 Fapstronaut

Beautiful book. The second part is also brilliant. Waiting eagerly for the third one.

pezzer likes this.
  2. pezzer

pezzer Fapstronaut

aw cheers, yeah i like some sci fi themed things. I think i'll get it then, i did wanna read it in order just so i understood the story but just hearing some things about it made it sound like a pretty intriguing book.

3. Karl.Colins79

Karl.Colins79 New Fapstronaut

To Kill a Mockingbird novel. Enjoyed it so much!

4. Did you know this is being adapted for tv? I can't wait for the third book too!

5. Midnight in Chernobyl. Great read, after watching the HBO miniseries I wanted to learn more about the disaster.

6. The last book I read was actually a collection of short stories by Stephen King called Bazaar of Bad Dreams.

I'm personally a fan of Stephen King, and I've read a few of his books, and watched most of the movies based on his books. He's just so 'real' in his books, he doesn't beat around the bush. I like that kind of personality, and that's his exactly. :D My favorite of his short stories is Mile 81.