1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Sex while she's on her period

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by ClaudeDuval, Feb 25, 2018.

Tags:
  1. ClaudeDuval

ClaudeDuval Fapstronaut

Anyone banged it out with your girl while she's on the rag? My GF is coming from out of state for about a week, she said she might be on her period when she gets here though(she has a calendar app for it) but I'll probably want to bang it out a few times while she's here.... Is it safe? Don't say "that's gross" it's been in dirtier places so idc

2. Just lay down a towel...not a big deal...sometimes the girl is even friskier on her period...in terms of safety...doesnt seem like there would be much of an issue

3. ClaudeDuval

ClaudeDuval Fapstronaut

Thanks, I'll give it a go. Worst case scenario we hop in the shower and do it.

Evig Faith likes this.
  4. Timeon

Timeon Fapstronaut

At least you wont need lubricant

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Haha enjoy...tho like when climbing you may not wanna look down lol

Evig Faith and Saskia Simone like this.
  6. Saskia Simone

Saskia Simone Fapstronaut

Oh this made me laugh. No reason not to, if you both are ok with it. It’s a level up in relationship stakes, though...

Deleted Account and Evig Faith like this.
  7. There's are some that find it gross but really there's nothing wrong with it, if she's cool with it then that's brilliant. Some also see it as a higher level of trust in a relationship but really it all comes down to personal preference, although it's always nice to hear when guys don't care about that though.

In terms of safety there shouldn't be any problems. She may be a little sore or sensitive because of her period but as @Progress628 said she might be more sexual as well, I know I am around that time. lol

8. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

9. Temujin

Temujin Fapstronaut

Can confirm the friskier part.

Put down a towel

10. truthseeker17

truthseeker17 Fapstronaut

This .. :D

11. To each his own, he was asking if it was safe and not if it was gross.

12. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

As he said, it’s been in worse places before :D

13. I think it is fun on or off my period as long as he doesn’t mind the mess.

Evig Faith likes this.
  14. ClaudeDuval

ClaudeDuval Fapstronaut

Thanks for the replies, guys & gals. My gf is very open and we're very close, there's no problem with anyone being "grossed out". Lol I'm not going down on her, shouldn't be that bad tbh. I def heard women get extra horny during that time of the month. Does anyone(especially the ladies) know if birth control will make period flow less or more? She just started BC at the beginning of this month.

Deleted Account and Evig Faith like this.
  15. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

You know what they say. If the red river's flowing take the dirt road home.

16. RecoveringFapaholic

RecoveringFapaholic Fapstronaut

I can't decide what's more gross: period sex or anal sex?

Edit: I think anal is more gross.

Kris456 and Evig Faith like this.
  17. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

Never done either, but in either case you can put on a condom to keep your dick clean.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2018
  18. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

It’s not like it’s an STD, just take a shower and call it good :)

19. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

Period sex is definitely more gross. There’s a guarantee of a sloppy disgusting mess with period sex, but if your partner has a clean ass you could come away clean & spotless after anal.