1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. MovingFoward86

MovingFoward86 Fapstronaut

Day 18. Another good day. Able to get through work with no urges and enjoy a nice night at home with the family.

2. Durlag

Durlag Fapstronaut

3. Journeyer

Journeyer Fapstronaut

Oops! You're right. My mistake. Today is day 36/90.

basitjee and Deleted Account like this.
  4. MWM89

MWM89 Fapstronaut

DAY 2 complete.

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Travelfreeofmind

Travelfreeofmind Fapstronaut

6. Trying2Not

Trying2Not Fapstronaut

50 Days completed, promise not broken yet.
    54th day today.

7. johnartista

johnartista Fapstronaut

8. newdawn(10-17)

newdawn(10-17) Fapstronaut

9. Day 27
    Finally got the willpower to stop wasting time and start learning more.
    #priorities

10. Since01_11_2018

Since01_11_2018 Fapstronaut

11. furture doctore

furture doctore Fapstronaut

First of all, all good, i have not relapse... ok then, here is what happened last night, one of my high school mate comes from his country to visit us, and we had dinner. after that, we( by this i mean they) decided to go to the massage place(special massage). i said hop, i don't have money. they replied, don't worry about it, i will pay for you( what a dick...oh i hated this guy so much at that moment), ok, then i said I'm tired and have work tomorrow, they said, hey man listen, we are together and having a party, don't be a dick and pretend that you a the guy, you want to go, lets go man, don't kill the moment!(i swear i wasn't gonna kill the moment, i was gonna kill him rather...) well, anyway, after long long long time, they said ok dude, lets just get into the car and drive around, i said you know what, ok!. and they drove straight to the massage place, after another long long long long discussion, i was left in the car chillin and listening to the music, while those guys were... you know... getting massaged, for an hour... i felt bored of course, BUT i rather feel bored.

one thing that surprise me last night was i did not want to go there at all! maybe because i was so tired because of work? maybe i felt i don't want to waste my money on that? maybe its my flatline, who cares, i feel like I'm the shit! i did not go, and stayed in the car! i won!!! so yeah, flatline is not so bad for me, rather, i would feel like i wish this flatline can be a bit longer(BUT i want physically recover, nobody wants to have a dead dick for longer right? LOL) MAN that feels great, i don't know if i recover from addiction, but i surely saying no to the habit, " i aint gonna judge you, you do you bruh, and have fun, and Hell to the NO i aint gonna do it LOL" word to word of what i said last night! that was good.
    keep fighting bros, you will surprise yourself LOL

12. MetalStar97

MetalStar97 Fapstronaut

Day 3. Lots of sexual thoughts, but must resist.

Deleted Account and My Best self like this.
  13. JME101

JME101 Fapstronaut

Day 16 of 90 Finally got approved to do the Recovery nation program. So I will get started on that. Doing good in my recovery, yesterday I had some thoughts about what I used to do, but I pushed them out of my thoughts. Do not need to relapse. Stay strong, day by day getting better.

*70 days free

14. winner2017

winner2017 Fapstronaut

15. MeoG

MeoG Fapstronaut

Day 31/90. Over 30 days. Lots of positive changes in life. Will post to success stories as soon as I have more time from the busy exciting life I finally started to live :)

16. Firesteel

Firesteel Fapstronaut