1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hani tahir

Hani tahir Fapstronaut

I want to join this challenge because my longest streak was of 40 days and my Ed isn't curing by itself it's better now but not curing so I need to do this challenge. Plz pray for me so I could get success in it.
    Suggestions regarding to Ed is welcomed.

johnartista likes this.
  2. MeoG

MeoG Fapstronaut

Day 20/90. Was very close to relapsing yesterday night and this morning, but put myself together not to do it. More in my journal.

3. Ragnar.Lodbrok

Ragnar.Lodbrok Fapstronaut

4. MWM89

MWM89 Fapstronaut

Starting day 4/90!

5. The Walrus

The Walrus Fapstronaut

Okay, okay... I'm still in. I am hanging on, everything good. I have no urges, no thoughts, just effin stressed out about separation, a flailing business and trying to be the best father I can for my kids. Not necessarily in that order.

Seriously, I had erection during the evenings and they were a nice reminded that I am male. But, with the extra stress, they are well gone. So I don't have to worry about it.

All the extra time at the gym is paying off. My gym had an indoor triathlon this past weekend and I placed 12th overall out of 100... This amid being completely stressed out. Not bad. I will hang on to that feeling.

6. Ender Atreides

Ender Atreides Fapstronaut

All of what you said is pretty inspirational for someone like me who is looking to have a family some day - I appreciate what you're doing for yourself and your kids. Keep it up!

Ref:RainAimer likes this.
  7. Ref:RainAimer

Ref:RainAimer Fapstronaut

Day 0.
    I've also signed up on the 7 day challenge. It feels more stable this way. Once I make it to 7, I'll keep it intact till I reach 90. If I make it more than 7 but less than 90, then I'll still have the 7 day success.
    Tbh I'm thinking of upgrading from 7 to 14 to 30 all as I stick on 90... It doesn't feel so overwhelming then. But I have to make it through a week first instead of my usual 3-5days.

8. Finnythepooh

Finnythepooh Fapstronaut

Day 1

Gonna go study physical education now

9. THJohnFTH

THJohnFTH Fapstronaut

10. MatthewGrün

MatthewGrün Fapstronaut

Here is my check-in post 67 days in.

Reboot04 and Wordinhaler like this.
  11. THJohnFTH

THJohnFTH Fapstronaut

I relapsed. I can not believe it yet. So again Day 0/90.:(

12. 2012Crafty

2012Crafty Fapstronaut

13. Nate26614

Nate26614 Fapstronaut

14. cabbagE_

cabbagE_ Fapstronaut

I'm 1 week PMO free :D 7/90

15. Runkkari

Runkkari Fapstronaut

Day 15! I stopped counting had to check my counter though
    But It's not always good to count days, last time I checked In, It was day 10 or something, but I don't like count days all the time... IT GETS FRUSTRATING

16. Runkkari

Runkkari Fapstronaut

I'm Out of this challenge, I don't need Count days anymore (I'm free from the addiction)
    Fuck this Counting days bullshit. No sense In that for me anymore

17. agleammarcello

agleammarcello Fapstronaut

Been going some time now but started to struggle again and scared of losing all my progress so I shall help any of you if needed but ye here's hoping I can beat it for good

Rhys1234 likes this.
  18. Rhys1234

Rhys1234 Fapstronaut

i feel a bit embarressed to once again write on here that im back to day 0 :emoji_disappointed: since joining this site in december i hve been back on day 0 way to many times. however i am really going to try to belive that i can stop PMO and believe that i will succeed. so today is day 0/90 and the first day to a brighter healthier future! :emoji_sunglasses:

19. WaderLuke

WaderLuke Fapstronaut

9/90 so now the same thing 10 times