1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Good Morning Babe!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Deleted Account, Jan 19, 2018.

1. VICTORY!

Never in my life would I feel the urge to burst into a crowded room and exclaim to everyone (this forum) that this morning as I awoke from slumber on day 67 with the most fantastic level 9 erection I’ve not had in MONTHS.

I almost couldn’t believe it was there, I poked and prodded at it and made 100% certain it wasn’t just going to fizzle out, I then promptly rolled over and started kissing on my girlfriend and shared the experience!

I mean freaking MONTHS man, MONTHS. She was completely down for this and had told me as such, so at 4:00am this morning I had sex like I used too for the first time in 7 months. It was awesome! You couldn’t even believe the amount of psychological relief I felt after we got going and it didn’t falter… I’m still so freaking in awe because of this.

I know I still have a way’s to go but this couldn’t have happened at a more opportune time for me mentally, I thought I was going to be broken forever or that something was seriously physically wrong with me but NOPE, this morning proved that.

I am so relieved and so much more vested in this process.

kropo82, Timel, MasterGamer and 2 others like this.
  2. Little kitty

Little kitty Fapstronaut

wow congratulations. . . maybe you can also do Kegel exercises for better results.and keep the good work. . . .

3. Son of Midgaard

Son of Midgaard Fapstronaut

good for you, hope it happens atleast once again in your lifetime.

4. Present Kid

Present Kid Fapstronaut

P.H.D = Pretty Hard Dick