1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Reached 30 days... Again...

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by BuddyLee, Jan 2, 2018.

1. BuddyLee

BuddyLee Fapstronaut

Alright, after months and months of binging and relapsing, I finally made it to 30 days no PMO (for the second time). Through those 30 days and still today, I've experienced a lot of flatlining. I didn't really have a lot of urges but the urges I got going through this process was very mild and manageable. You also have to factor in that I work at a very high stress job and that I'm already dealing with depression and sometimes I lose interest in doing things that I like and I just suddenly happen to lose interest in PMO. At the same time in those 30 days, I've had spontaneous encounters with women (I consider myself pretty attractive to women) and all those encounters ended in real big epic failures in bed resulting in embarrassment because my brain was still jacked up from all the P and it was very hard for me to get it up and stay erect. Of course for me, that would be very hard to explain to a woman. So of course, I'll probably never see those ladies again but all I can do is continue with this rehabilitation through NoFap and hopefully experience some of the benefits people are experiencing. The best part about making it to 30 days is that I made it to the new year without giving in... So if you're one of those single dudes that like the ladies like me but can't get it up even though you made it to 30 days, trust and believe that you are not alone, and it's going to take more than 30 days to get your PIED fixed.

Now going through these 30 days again, I've learned you GOT to have a lot of discipline. Urges strike with no warning so you have be ready and ensure you have hobbies that deter from thinking about PMO.

I've also learned that you have to make the decison to stop PMO. Just saying here we are on day 1 of no PMO is not enough. You gotta look at yourself and ask why do I want to stop.

I didn't get any of those superpowers that people posted on the success stories. I think all that comes from having the willpower not to think or fantasize about P. All I know is that after making to 30 days, this is where the true test comes... Making it to another 30 days without PMO and that's something I will commit work hard to make it to day 60 so that I can post in the success stories again.

With that, I hope you all make it towards your goals. Even if you make it towards your goals, it shouldn't stop there especially if you want to defeat this addiction in the long term.

Keep fighting the good fight.

2. Cobra

Cobra Fapstronaut

Congrats on the 30 days!

BuddyLee likes this.
  3. Buffalo Will

Buffalo Will Fapstronaut

Keep going bro. 30 days is huge, that can’t be brushed under the rug, that’s a huge feat. Stay strong and keep us updated

BuddyLee likes this.
  4. BuddyLee

BuddyLee Fapstronaut

Believe me, reaching 60 days is going to be great...

Buffalo Will likes this.
  5. 789azerty

789azerty Fapstronaut

Amazing bro ! Don't give up !!!

Buffalo Will likes this.
  6. Congrats man, it's my target too. I hope I can manage to stay clean for 30 days.
    Keep it up!

Buffalo Will likes this.
  7. Lonewolfpt

Lonewolfpt Fapstronaut

It only gets better now!

Hopefully i manage to not PMO for such long time

Buffalo Will likes this.
  8. Inactive User

Inactive User Fapstronaut

Keep it up! Keep reminding yourself of your reason and being prepared! I can’t wait for 30 days. Don’t ever give in man!

9. Nate26614

Nate26614 Fapstronaut

10. Ragnar.Lodbrok

Ragnar.Lodbrok Fapstronaut

Congratulations on reaching 30 days! Stay strong!

I also suffer from ED and am trying to reach 30 days for the second time. I'm only on day 5 now and I'm already flat lining too...

I will follow you as I'm very much interested to see how you progress.

11. Son of Midgaard

Son of Midgaard Fapstronaut

Congratulations. better days ahead!

12. BuddyLee

BuddyLee Fapstronaut

To all those that replied, thank you for your support. I will continue to push hard to reach day 60. For those that are just getting started whether you relapsed, binged, or found NoFap, just remember that this is a journey. You will be tested to see if you really want to succeed and defeat this addiction. Keep the faith and as always, keep fighting the good fight.

Buffalo Will likes this.