1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Entering a physical relationship with erection problems

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by TreeGuy, Dec 28, 2017.

1. TreeGuy

TreeGuy Fapstronaut

poor erection/ED - i do not think i have ever had PIED.

long story short, i was doing no PMO, but i met a girl and we ended up having sex.
    I have for a long time had erection problems (dont want to put TMI, but i can always get one, its not great but does the job, but the longer i have one for say in any 24hour period the weaker and weaker it gets)

Erections have been better in recent times, but with the girl it really wasnt ideal for me. i think the main problem was certain circumstances that day, it wasnt a really bad situation but now i am super worried about it, which will obviously make it worse. im not really asking here about causes, im hoping if i speak to her maybe she can give me some advice, maybe encourage me to go to the doctor or whatever.

Any tips that may help? should i for instance ask her to have a break from anything like that while i get my head straight, say a week or whatever. should i ask to take things really slow say spend a whole day kissing/cuddling whatever before trying again (but with the weaker erections over time thing this may make it worse...). or maybe just go with the flow, let whatever happen and explain to her the situation, and if worse case happens and i cant get it up that theres always next time, and me TRY (sounds like it would never happen) to just stay relaxed even if that does happen.

im seeing her tonight, and im worried. i can explain anything to her, its not a problem, but i dont know what to say about what is best for me next.

2. Buffalo Will

Buffalo Will Fapstronaut

Your gf seems like she’s really understanding, open up and let her know what’s going on, she may not mind taking a break so you can get right but keep trying. Worst case scenario, you don’t want your gf thinking your not sexually attracted to her so just open up bro. Good luck

3. TreeGuy

TreeGuy Fapstronaut

thanks for the reply.
    tried to talk to her last night, didnt really work only had half a conversation. seems like she has a very high sex drive so dont think asking her to 'take a break' is an option

4. Buffalo Will

Buffalo Will Fapstronaut

I’m in a similar situation, instead of erectile dysfunction I’ve been dealing premature ejactualtion and it’s been hard to deal with knowing you can’t please your gf how you want but I communicated with her so she knew, I just used foreplay to prolong sex while I’ve been working on lasting longer. You just gotta find your alternative

5. TreeGuy

TreeGuy Fapstronaut

i also kind of sometimes have some pre e issues, but not too bad. think part of both issues comes from the same problem for me.
    glad you found a way to deal with it, want me to PM you a website that may help you?

6. Buffalo Will

Buffalo Will Fapstronaut