1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Mead123

Mead123 Fapstronaut

2. MoK_88

MoK_88 Fapstronaut

Day 0 again ... Lost the battle but not the war

3. Dunrobin

Dunrobin Fapstronaut

5/90 easier in the week when so busy at work. Early to bed to help the body heal

4. justben

justben Fapstronaut

End of day 2. Today has been seriously triggering and stressful, and had that usual “i’ll Just engage in some PMO tonight” thought. I realise it’s just an automatic coping strategy for all kinds of emotions.

It’s good to have this here to post to to keep myself accountable, and learn from everyone else’s experiences.

No More PMO! No More PMO!

2012Crafty likes this.
  5. 2012Crafty

2012Crafty Fapstronaut

Day 1/90 Done

justben likes this.
  6. Ender Atreides

Ender Atreides Fapstronaut

Day 3, and a very successful one at that.

7. Durlag

Durlag Fapstronaut

19/90 check-in

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. Day 0 I was having a very stressful boring day end result pmo=Regret

9. Seeker401

Seeker401 Fapstronaut

Day 9

Today was a struggle. Was hungover, anxious and had really low self-esteem. The urges haven't stopped, and I came close to using often.
    Gonna try and sleep it off, tomorrow's a new day

10. fortisM

fortisM Fapstronaut

Day 8 i started feeling a lot better but i am having urges i am trying to fight it stay strong hope to keepup if anyone have good way to deal with this urges it would be great because i am afraid to relapse i really want to quiet once and for all

11. StayMotivated2017

StayMotivated2017 Fapstronaut

Day 17 went by without issues after some close calls on Day 16.

12. Nate26614

Nate26614 Fapstronaut

13. Kapa Caps

Kapa Caps Fapstronaut

Completed day 31/90.

14. Pengolod

Pengolod New Fapstronaut

I am starting day one, doing the December challenge on Hard Mode.

15. johnartista

johnartista Fapstronaut

16. Firesteel

Firesteel Fapstronaut

Day 6

Just 1 more day and I will reach my goal.

So far my trick is to keep them hands busy on other things and if your mind strays just listen to some music or get excited to become better.

17. Day 1
    Back in the game full swing. This time I feel I am fully committed to healing from my deep seated issues of inadequacy. This is the most important thing to me now. I need to heal and move on from my child hood issues and resentment I hold in my heart.
    I commit 100% and will give everything to recover. It dawned on me even the more so that 1 relapse can set me back for a long time especially a relapse that I intentionally engaged in with full awareness.
    I will also break down my 90 day challenge to smaller milestones along the way for motivation. In addition, I might as well have fun with this recovery as taking myself too seriously is also contributing to failure.
    First goal is 5 days without PMO. I will call this period Lazarus like the Bible character who was resurrected. I feel like I need this period to clear my head of distorted thoughts and replace them with realistic thoughts, a resurrection of sorts.