1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Is Sex for Fun Cheating?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Jim100, Dec 19, 2017.

1. Jim100

Jim100 Fapstronaut

Hey guys,

So I met this girl on Tindr during Thanksgiving break, we had sex, and I went back to school. Now that I'm back, she sent me a bunch of texts saying we should meet up again. I've been PMO (hard mode) for the past 7 days. There's this girl I like at school, and I'm interested in dating her, getting to know her, etc. Would sex be out of the question for PMO? Would it fuck everything up? Should I stay away from Tindr girl? Thanks

2. Plutonium

Plutonium Fapstronaut

The O in PMO is the problem.

The only genuine solution, apart from abstinence, is to have sex but not orgasm yourself. You can explain it to either girl as part of achieving Zen - eg Daniel Reid's the Tao of Sex. Search 'semen retention' if you're interested. Or just be honest about your hard mode.

If I was you I'd bang Tindr girl's brains out - then date the girl at school...

3. Eric8475

Eric8475 Fapstronaut

Really? I thought we we're here to help each other :D

Are you doing hard mode intentionally? If so, then have sex without O. If not then, have sex with O. See, quite easy.

Let's be serious, it really depends on what you want to achieve. Do you want to reboot, or just quit P, or P and M?

4. Jim100

Jim100 Fapstronaut

Looking to reboot I guess. Would that allow sex? I've read posts about people having sex but still being able to "reboot." Think that's a possibility?

5. Eric8475

Eric8475 Fapstronaut

As far as I'm concerned, yes. I had sex with my ex the first week into my reboot. She doesn't know anything about my addiction, in fact nobody does. But she came over to talk and we ended up spending the night together. This is a woman I truly love and the sex with her was all about connecting and being one. I didn't O that night.
    So to my understanding this is what all this nofap and no PMO is all about. Healthy sex with a girl you love.

Beware, Tinder is truly a gold mine if you are searching for casual sex and ONS. Therefore I think it would be wise to kick Tinder from your phone. Guys rebooting with sex have, I think a relationship, some year long, so you can't really compare this kind of sex with casual one.

My advice, start dating that girl you like, if it doesn't work out, then do hard mode until you meet someone that you wanna sleep with for the right reasons.

Jim100 and Hitto like this.
  6. Jim100

Jim100 Fapstronaut

Thanks, I'd rather date the girl i like then have casual sex with a girl I'm not really interested in. Appreciate your response!

Eric8475 likes this.
  7. GG2002

GG2002 Fapstronaut

The point of NoFap is to be able to perform with a real live human. So if you were in a relationship I would so go for the sex. But hooking up just for sex does seem to make the problem worse and defeat NoFap. Part of the plan is to not see women as objects, but develop relationships and have healthy sex. If you are out just looking for sex, chances are you are just replacing PMO with another person so not treating the root cause of the problem. I recommend that you complete at least a 90 day reboot and then start dating again. Get yourself together.

Jim100 likes this.