1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A Progressive Challenge-A different kind of challenge- all levels

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by DerNeuMann, Nov 13, 2017.

1. Adam Grundy

Adam Grundy Fapstronaut

I can imagine inspires me to keep going! Good job

DerNeuMann likes this.
  2. TC10

TC10 Fapstronaut

2/7.

Not a really interesting day to be honest. Don’t have much to say actually. Good to hear that many people here are improving. I can’t stay behind I think.

TanglePie, SQTO81 and DerNeuMann like this.
  3. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

New Day 70 Report -- Update. Hormones regroup for attack

The first half of my day today was terrific! Did some good stuff at work. Helped three different guys on the thread. Always rewarding.

Then it hit. Exactly like phase 2, the same as what some of our guys are going through right now. See threads above.

It came on really suddenly. I was having a perfectly happy day, then SMACK. Overwhelmingly fatigued and sleepy. Took a short nap. Didn't help. Went to text a friend in a perfectly good conversation and was suddenly swept with a wave of sadness and had the most insane and instant desire to cry. I was in public so I managed to control it but it was all there, including the big lump in the throat. This is the exact opposite of my personality. It was so fast, literally like a wave. Weird. Now I'm back to just tired. Suddenly flatlining as well. Just like that.

I was hoping I'd passed these things but I guess not. :-(
    Well, here I am. Forging forward so I know what to tell you all when you get to this stage. Don't worry, I'm fine. This, too, shall pass.

Forward, then! Into the breach! No, Jim, I didn't say into the breeches. Get your hands where we can see them. Now go, men!

4. SQTO81

SQTO81 Fapstronaut

Hi!
    Where can I read about these phases?
    At any rate, congrats to all the thread members in phase 2 of their reboot!

Today marks day 30 for me. My first challenge is successfully completed! Does that also make this day 0 of my next challenge (another thirty days! But don’t let me get ahead of myself! I’ll start out with 7 days!)???

It’s a proud yet humbling experience! :-D

underway, TanglePie and DerNeuMann like this.
  5. PasterofMuppets

PasterofMuppets Fapstronaut

19 days tomorrow. Felt good, nothing really happened today. I'm so close to 21. I can't believe I'm here really. This makes me much more confident, actually.

TanglePie and DerNeuMann like this.
  6. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

No. Don't restart the clock! The whole point of this challenge is to keep it going. Great job!!

7. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

That's because you know how difficult it was. We call that achievement and it breeds confidence. At your age you shouldn't be breeding so watch it.

8. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

Read the thread. I've posted lengthy descriptions

SQTO81 likes this.
  9. Adam Grundy

Adam Grundy Fapstronaut

Which page do you know?

10. Adam Grundy

Adam Grundy Fapstronaut

Cause I know there’s phase 1 and 2 but what’s after that lol

SQTO81 likes this.
  11. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

Somewhere around November 20- 25. As I always tell the new folks, read the whole thread from page one. It doesn't take long and there is a lot of information here and inspiration. It's only been going since early november.

SQTO81 likes this.
  12. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

Well, these "phases" are really my descriptions. I've now been through them and seen enough other guys describe them that I kind of know what's about to happen. This thread informs! That's why my avatar has a brain that says Use it! I want my men to be educated.

SQTO81 likes this.
  13. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

Okay, Adam. I'll tell you about phase three. You're maybe a week or two away from that, maybe a bit more. In phase 3, you will travel to boner town and you will think that you're the Lord High Mayor of Boner Town. All day. All night. Not so much urges, as in week 1. But it's like a volcano ready to go off at any moment. Constantly reminding you. Verrrrrrry sensitive. Feels like the slightest touch will set it off. So good news, if you're young and normally have wet dreams, phase 3 might make you very happy. I have never had one of those so boo on that but luckily, I'm married ;-).

The trick to getting through the stage for those on monk mode is to embrace the urges. They are what you would feel normally if you didn't have an addiction that led you to fapping all the time. So if you can enjoy the idea that you are now very studly and have lots of semis and more, then it's a lot easier. A throbber means you are one notch studlier than the next guy you walk by. Brings a smile to your face. And stares from passersby.

Also good news. Third phase, the female attraction thing kicks in. How that works, who cares. You will be making more eye contact and smiles with women and they with you. why? don't care. It's nice. You will have burning energy at night and insomnia. I take melatonin before bed. Helps a lot. Lots of exercise and fresh air in the daytime.

Then around day 40, the hormone hell ride begins. I think this merits being called phase 4. Wide swings of mood and feelings. Do not drink beer during a euphoria swing. Learned that the hard way. YOu might give someone your house out of a wave of sympathetic euphoria. Then you bite your best friends head off. then 10 minutes later you are ready to cry. that's just the first morning! Good news. It will pass. It's a MAJOR reboot symptom.

Read my past updates to find out more.

14. Adam Grundy

Adam Grundy Fapstronaut

Hahaha sounds exciting

15. Adam Grundy

Adam Grundy Fapstronaut

Thank you

DerNeuMann likes this.
  16. Try to busy in something productive ...And I guess u just started ur days so more chances to RELAPSE so be more in public ...like with friends family or work (mostly when u know when u r going to RELAPSE don't be alone )i know it is not always possible but just try.. this mind set will help u lot and this thing for me also bcz I'm on day 1 ;)

TanglePie, DerNeuMann and Adam Grundy like this.
  17. TY TO NOTICE ME AND YES I WILL TRY TO HELP OTHERS BCZ ie WHY WE ARE HERE TO HELP EACH OTHER RIGHT!! :)

DerNeuMann likes this.
  18. StayMotivated2017

StayMotivated2017 Fapstronaut

19. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

Excellent! Keep going. Soon to enter phase 2. Please read posts from earlier today to find out the details on that.

underway and SQTO81 like this.
  20. SQTO81

SQTO81 Fapstronaut

Thanks.

Okay, so maybe earlier I didn’t have the right idea when I thought I could just squeeze in a little 7-day challenge? :p Anyway, I guess my next goal really is 60 days and what you’re saying is I can apply my thirty days to that? So I’m half way there? That’s cool.

OK, thanks.

DerNeuMann, underway and TanglePie like this.