1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[14-CHALLENGE] THE FOURTEEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 30, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Just keep going man. I'm really starting to feel the urge because I'm sitting at the house. Old habits die hard, you know? Goddamn this shit is tough. I guess it's so hard because we've been doing this for years. It's not gonna change in just two weeks.

Icematey likes this.
  2. john_doe77

john_doe77 Fapstronaut

Why do I always feel worse when leaving social situations? I like being with people. I like going out. I just always feel self-conscious and inferior. I'm not going to fap tonight or anything, it just bothers me. Tonight I didn't know where to go and didn't get the girl. But I did challenge myself in another way: I did original stand up comedy for the first time in front of a group of people. It wasn't great delivery or that funny, but I finally tried it. I always said I would, and I did. So why do I still feel so down about myself? My friends are right now talking on the phone about the Snapchats they got from the opposite sex. Why am I the one left out?

3. FightF@p

FightF@p Fapstronaut

Tonight I am tempted. But, because of you guys and getting my priorities straight, I am gonna beat today and tomorrow and forever. Day 2/14 done. Going to bed now.

4. benjaMAN

benjaMAN Fapstronaut

Day FOUR of FOURTEEN. It was a long day. I'm starting to see little things that let me know I'm on the right path. I'm getting my life back.

5. dangerduff

dangerduff Fapstronaut

First day complete...

6. Itsgonnabeok

Itsgonnabeok Fapstronaut

Day 11:
    Still fighting but fortunately this challenge seems to be more and more achievable for me :)

7. Although I messed up after my last posting, I actually made it this time. 22/14 although I see this is not in the rules, and you need to post every day. So I’ll do it again. 0/14

8. Mike_lybousakis

Mike_lybousakis Fapstronaut

Hey @2525.My name is Mike Lybousakis,and today,sunday 3 December its my first day.My goal is to reach 14 days without masturbation.I can and i will.I wish you a good day!​

9. TheFlash123

TheFlash123 Fapstronaut

Today was good day. I had been doing progress for my goal. Keeping busy will be good thing because the urges would be low. It's chaser effect after 1 day. Fortunately, I'm strong than before.

10. Lions

Lions Fapstronaut

11. LoneWolf26

LoneWolf26 Fapstronaut

12. Power_to_Change

Power_to_Change Fapstronaut

Missed checking in yesterday 7/14. Half way there!

13. mpk

mpk Fapstronaut

Day 14 @2525 .... Moving into the 21 day challenge!!

14. RPos

RPos Fapstronaut

Currently on Day 11/14.

I've never been beyond Day14 in my life!

truthseeker17 likes this.
  15. truthseeker17

truthseeker17 Fapstronaut

16. Day 14 down! Onto the 21 day challenge. Hope everyone is having a great day, I know you can all make it through the day.:)

RPos, Charu darling and truthseeker17 like this.
  17. Charu darling

Charu darling Fapstronaut

18. LogicX

LogicX Fapstronaut

Today is 7/14. halfway there.
    actually the 6 first days went really smooth. This last day has been tough. Serious urges and no Contentment. I need to stay strong. I just reported to have succeeded in the 7day challenge, which feeels great! but the hard part leas ahead.
    God help me!

19. Bialy121

Bialy121 New Fapstronaut

20. newilluminati

newilluminati Fapstronaut

Day 2.
    Working a lot, keeping myself occupied when I'm not. Onwards.

Bialy121 likes this.