1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hobbies you’ve picked up ?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Kman20, Nov 5, 2017.

Tags:
  1. FormerFapaholic

FormerFapaholic Fapstronaut

Yeah, I’ve picked up some hobbies. Taking the dog for walks - never even bothered in the past. Reading, writing, cooking. I am a creative person, and I’ve applied to do volunteering in art and craft support work at a hospice.

Kman20 likes this.
  2. C_m

C_m Fapstronaut

Reading. I've read more books in the past few months than I have in years. Meditation. Exercising at the gym, mostly running on the treadmill. Woodworking.

Kman20 likes this.
  3. vibemaker

vibemaker Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Reading, meditation & running.

Kman20 likes this.
  4. I've been playing piano and guitar a lot. It helps to take my mind off things, especially when I'm playing songs I like to play.

FormerFapaholic, vibemaker and Kman20 like this.
  5. Mohamed Walid

Mohamed Walid Fapstronaut

I was into chess and movies before NoFap and I think there are no new hobbies except that I started to read again.

Kman20 likes this.
  6. Flar

Flar Fapstronaut

Wow, that sounds cool! I dreamt about having skils in playing musical instruments too and I'm really hoping to start taking lessons for practising guitar in near future.
    And I like drawing too, now I finally after graduation have enough free time for visiting art studio regurarly and learning how to draw, I'm such a newbie in this case but I enjoy the process so much! :rolleyes: Handmade arts like knitting and assembling models from wood https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1469570445/wood-trick-0 are my favourite hobbies too, I practised in them from my teenage years and I adore to create new works in this case and also make such gifts for my friends.
    My other hobbies also include reading, playing computer games, parkour, diving, photography and travelling. And I'm not sure if this can be considered as a hobby but I adore blogging too, writing different posts and articles gives me such a pleasure, I'm also thinking about trying myself in fiction writing, it'll be totally smashing for me! :)

Kman20 likes this.
  7. I got into reading, and learning advanced programming and computers.

I did try my hand at drawing too, but idk if I'll really pursue it as a hobby.

Kman20 likes this.
  8. jsg

jsg Fapstronaut

I started taking a lot of free online courses through Open Learning Initiative, thinking about going back to school. Also started taking singing lessons.

Jharpeskie and Kman20 like this.
  9. Gym and self improvement. I am thinking about starting chess. Snooker is another one I’ve picked up. I’ve always been into the gym, but I’m hitting it harder.

Kman20 and Jharpeskie like this.