1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[14-CHALLENGE] THE FOURTEEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 30, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Champion_warrior

Champion_warrior Fapstronaut

Day 3 : It was tough yesterday night but I was determined not to do it . There was lot of uneasiness and temptation to succumb was high. Only thing which kept me going was this challenge . I wanted to post here a successful day . I started to play chess on my mobile , five games continuously. So here I am posting that I fight my demons and won. And I am determined to win over this addiction one day at a time. And thanks to all for their encouraging words on my first day. This is my last chance for overcoming habit and I am going to give it all.

2. Lions

Lions Fapstronaut

3. Sotouronaut

Sotouronaut Fapstronaut

Yep You tube is acting as an urge trigger for me as well.... actually i visit You tube for gud motivational stuff but somehow end up on the videos which trigger urges.... dont knw how to manage this.... double edged sword .

4. Royce

Royce Fapstronaut

Day 13/14. Just one more togo!

5. Itsgonnabeok

Itsgonnabeok Fapstronaut

Day 5:
    Since the beginning of my reboot, which is 12 days now, today was the hardest day. I had way more urges and stronger than the other days and I also had nasty dreams.

I think that alcohol triggered me these feelings. I had a party last night and today was the hangover. I used not to really care about these kind of days like this is a resting day. But nothing about it is resting.

My body is sooo tired, I ate way too much of junk food, I did nothing constructive and my will is almost at 0. I focuse all my left will not to PMO.

But on the other hand I had a really good time with my friends.

I'll meditate on that.

6. youliveyoulearn

youliveyoulearn Fapstronaut

Day 5 starts now, working on my mindset, willpower it's just a temporary solution.

2525, David1970, Lions and 3 others like this.
  7. On day 12. Grateful to still be on the team. I am feeling the benefits. :)

2525, Royce, Lions and 3 others like this.
  8. Sola2

Sola2 Fapstronaut

Day 7/14 halfway to the top ;)

2525, Royce, randomstronaut and 2 others like this.
  9. TheFlash123

TheFlash123 Fapstronaut

Relapsed !!!!
    Day 0

I was just feeling boring today, so the urges came. I resist it two times, but just relapsed !!!

I'm always getting urges at the Day 7. This is 3rd times in row, that I find myself relapsed at 7 day.

Deleted Account likes this.
  10. randomstronaut

randomstronaut Fapstronaut

On Day 7 now. This is where it´s usually getting harder for me to keep going. So this time i´ll watch out and just see it through. Have a good one everybody!

Sola2, Deleted Account and Royce like this.
  11. Healed!

Healed! Fapstronaut

I guess you earned your name, Champion Warrior. Way to go!

Sola2 likes this.
  12. LogicX

LogicX Fapstronaut

Ok, I signed up for the 7day-challenge but I decided Im gonna beat my old personal record (have made it before), so I hereby sign up for 14day also. Should I go for a longer challenge today as well?

13. Frenchdude

Frenchdude Fapstronaut

Hi everyone !
    I'm joining the challenge for the next 14 days !

muswizzy and LogicX like this.
  14. Healed!

Healed! Fapstronaut

Yesterday was a tough day with lots of urges, but I resisted. I was exhausted emotionally and physically from the activities of the holiday. Feeling better this morning, looking forward to church and ready to tackle day 11. This challenge will be over before I know it.

LogicX likes this.
  15. truthseeker17

truthseeker17 Fapstronaut

Day 0

Already looking forward to completing this awesome challenge!

Keep strong!

muswizzy likes this.
  16. LoneWolf26

LoneWolf26 Fapstronaut

Day 6 underway !
    Everyone have a good Sunday :)

muswizzy and LogicX like this.
  17. Champion_warrior

Champion_warrior Fapstronaut

Thanks Bro ! With all of support I am getting from nice people like you I have complete faith that I will complete this challenge.

18. Power_to_Change

Power_to_Change Fapstronaut

19. Sotouronaut

Sotouronaut Fapstronaut

Day 13 done.... _/\_ _/\_
    Now on to the last day of this challenge.... here comes day 14..... _/\_ _/\_

muswizzy and Damianus like this.