1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Goodbye Digital Girls

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Ribbit, Sep 7, 2014.

1. Ribbit

Ribbit Fapstronaut

Good Day!

Well, I have finally gotten myself into this as well :)

The reason why I started my nofap experiment is simple: I believe we are already being very distracted by digital world and getting sexual satisfaction by something that is not really even there is far away from being natural. So I want to see what effect does abstaining from all this digital fakeness have on me.

Now that I have written my introduction to this point, I have also deleted all my "adult material" from my computer and external hard-drives (21GB more space, yay! :D)

I wasn't sure first if I wanted to abstain from masturbation all together, but now that I'm already on Day 5, I don't feel like quitting, so I may as well set a goal for myself and see what happens.

As a person, I'm very much interested in self help stuff and always experimenting with something new. I do meditation and all sorts of stuff as part of my routine so I'm sure that will help me with my experiment as well :D

Cheers!

2. mfhadla

mfhadla Fapstronaut

You seem to have a strong will and an open mind Rabbit, I wish you all the best