1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I want to start a new life somewhere.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by usef Abs, Nov 6, 2017.

1. usef Abs

usef Abs Fapstronaut

Ever felt like the world is against you? That everything you do always bites you in the back? Whether good ot bad. Ever felt like you cant stay in the place you are anymore? That you took so much pain and it never stops. You wish for it to change, but it never does. Maybe it is time to leave?
    Thats how I feel. What do you guys think if i wanted to immigrate to Canada. I m from the middle east.

2. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Canada's not easy to get to. You'd need to have in-demand skills or an impact in the economy there, such as a business, in order to actually get citizenship there, though I'm unsure how residencies there work. But you could always try.

3. Minsc

Minsc Fapstronaut

I'm a Canadian and sometimes I wonder what it would be like to move. Canada is not bad, nor is it perfect. I can safely say there are people in Canada who feel exactly the same as you. Instead of moving, maybe some traveling would be better if you feel it's possible. It would allow you to see if your situation is really as bad as you believe. There is the saying of the grass always being greener on the other side.

4. Yanis

Yanis Fapstronaut

Minsc's answer is really good. There is no "perfect" country. I am German and 2 years ago 1 million refugees from Syria and Afghanistan were welcome. These people came from war zones and had a lot of hope starting a new life in Germany. I have friendship with some of those guys and families and it's obvious how hard it is for them to integrate in a different society. More and more Syrians and Afghanes are returning to the country they came from.
    There is some wise statement: the more you accept and like yourself, the more people will like you. You are a wonderful person - realize it and everything will be fine.

imaginebelieveachieve likes this.
  5. ConstraintsTheory

ConstraintsTheory Fapstronaut

Accept the things you cannot change and take solace in what you can. Ultimately you are the harbinger of your own happiness. Being happy is a state of mind that occurs from the inside out not the other way around. Learn to let go and just live life bad shit happens that's just a fact of life but how you adapt and overcome it is what's important. But you must realize that first it begins with you and you will feel and be what you want. Everything else is just external. Like the saying goes you can't keep a good man down.

Saskia Simone likes this.
  6. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

I’d move too if I lived in the Middle East. I’d say anywhere else would be an improvement.