1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Still in the Fight (English/Spanish)

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Miike0411, Nov 4, 2017.

1. Miike0411

Miike0411 New Fapstronaut

Before everything, I want to say sorry for my English, I'm a spanish speaker, but I think in my language there is not many forums like this. I'm new to all of this, it's my first time writing for strangers, but I feel like this is safety place.
    I'm angry with myself because I still in the fight, this days I'm in a kind of vacations, so I pass a lot of time in my home, and the temptation is hard. So this days were bad for me.
    I started with this problem when I was 14 years old, an every day I lie to me and I told me that that was the last, but now I'm 23 years and nothing change. Well, now I can control more this addiction, but this days I feel so stressed about school and all the thing I need to do, and I lie to me and say: well, after this I start to quit this from my life, but the cycle repeats. Today I started something new, I open a acount here, and I do other "little" changes, I do not want to think that from now everything is going to be perfect, but I promise to myself that I am going to strengthen my mind. I'm going to do my best, and start to believe more in myself. Despite I new, if I can help you, I will do. We are going to succeed! Is time to rise! Thank you guys for be patient with my english!

No sé, si en esta comunidad haya alguien que hable español, si es así sería fantástico. Comencé con este problema a los 14 años, el hecho de tener padres ausentes y ser tímido ayudo a que se desarrollara esto aún más fuerte. Ahora tengo 23 años y me encuentro harto, cansado y enojado conmigo mismo por fallar otra vez. Sé que esto me ha impedido realizarme en muchas cosas, con mis amigos, con las chicas, etc. Hoy llegué a la conclusión de que mi mente jugaba un papel muy importante en todo esto, y realmente tengo una mente demasiado débil, ya que a cualquier posible tropiezo lo hago, a cualquier NO, lo acepto, a cualquier caída, la aprovecho. He decidido empezar a hacer cambios tajantes en mi modo de vivir, ha dejar de vivir en grises y decidirme si soy blanco o negro. Espero contar con su apoyo, como también yo hoy lo ofrezco a mis compañeros de este foro. ¡Espero verlos a todos campeones en esto! ¡Saldremos adelante, no es el fin! ¡Saludos!

2. Inspire360

Inspire360 Fapstronaut

Buenos tardes amigo!

Welcome to this place, where i feel at home and you should too. Already i notice that your making effort and thats the beggining of change. Maybe you have a long road to go on, maybe its not easy. But maaaybe you will become more happy when you win from yourself.
    Imagine this. If you win 1 week. Go and treat yourself to good food? You like food right?
    Then for week 2 you should amp it up and decide to throw yourself a little party OR go to the movies.
    We say here on NoFap that when some one passes the 90 days. He is completly changed in mental attitude.
    It is not so difficult why do you sit in a room with closed windows and alone. Go outside and see the world!
    Have fun.

3. RRMADERA

RRMADERA Fapstronaut

Buenas Noches Bro

Puedo ayudarte, soy Spanish speaker.. 1-849-803-8801