1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Greetings

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by HTTP404, Sep 24, 2017.

1. HTTP404

HTTP404 Fapstronaut

Hello, I'm here to join the fight. I'm about 10 years into this mess, and I need to kick this habit so I can move forward in my life. I've been reading some of the posts here and it's been inspiring. I feel for you guys, and I hope I can give back a little, even if it's not much. See you around.

2. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

Welcome to nofap. I also started by reading some of the inspirational posts here; something we should do more often to remind us why we started the journey. Good luck!

3. lekzai

lekzai Fapstronaut

Are you excited?! You're a warrior, bro! Be proud of your struggle, and don't get too disappointed when you slip up. Continue moving forward.

We're all rooting for you, God bless you!

4. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?